Episode 3

In The Begining

Dean: Thanks... nice threads. You know Sonny and Cher broke up, right?

Young John: Sonny and Cher broke up?

Dean: Know where I can get service on this thing?

Young John: USS Enterprise?

Dean: Oh, come on! What, are you allergic to straight answers, you son of a bitch?

Dean: Sammy, wherever you are, mom's a babe. I'm going to Hell... again.

Samuel: So you didn't notice anything unusual, ma'am?

Beth Wiltshire: You mean like my husband's guts fertilizing the back forty?

Dean: What about the rest of the town? Did you find anything on the web? Of... information that you have assembled.

Deanna: Electrical storms, maybe. The weather service graphs should be here on Friday.

Dean: By mail?

Samuel: No, we hired a jetliner to fly them to us overnight.

Dean: For what it's worth, ummm. It doesn't matter what your dad thinks. I like that John kid.

Young Mary: You do?

Dean: Yeah. Yeah, I think you two are meant to be. Hell, I'm depending on it.

Young Mary: What?

Dean: Nothing.

Young Mary: I want a family. I wanna be safe. You know the worst thing I can think of, the very worst thing, is for my children to be raised into this like I was.

Dean: Alright, if I do this then the family curse breaks, right? Mom and Dad live happily ever after, and... and Sam and I grow up playing little league and chasing tail?

Castiel: You realize, if you do alter the future, your father, you, Sam, you'll never become hunters. And all those people you saved, they'll die.

Dean: I realize.

Castiel: And you don't care?

Dean: Oh, I care. I care a lot. But these are my parents. I'm not gonna let them die again. I can't. Not if I can stop it.

Azazel: All those angels on your shoulder. No, I'm gonna cover my tracks good.

Dean: You can cover whatever the hell you want, I'm still going to kill you.

Azazel: Right. Now that I'd like to see.

Dean: Maybe not today. But you look into my eyes, you son of a bitch, 'cause I'm the one that kills you.

Castiel: Your brother is headed down a dangerous road, Dean. And we're not sure where it leads. So stop it. Or we will.