Episode 14

Sex and Violence

Dean: Did you sleep with her?

Sam: No.

Dean: Holy crap, you did. Middle of Basic Instinct and you bang Sharon Stone. Sam, you could be under her spell right now.

Sam: Dude, I'm not under her spell!

Dean: Unbelievable, man, I just don't get it.

Sam: What?

Dean: Nothing.

Sam: No, say it.

Dean: Nah, it's just first it's Madison and then Ruby and now Cara. It's like what is it with you and banding monsters?

Nick: Dean's all mine.

Sam: You poisoned him.

Nick: Nah. I gave him what he needed. And it wasn't some bitch in a G-string. It was you. A little brother that looked up to him. That he could trust. And now he loves me, he'd do anything for me.

Sam: What do you think? She infects them during sex?

Bobby: Maybe.

Dean: Supernatural STD.

Dean: You're up early. What're you doing?

Sam: Nothing. I was in the can.

Dean: Yeah?

Sam: Yeah. Want me to draw you a picture?

Dean: No, I'll pass.

Mr Benson: Her name was... Jasmine.

Sam: She was a stripper?

Dean: Dude, her name was Jasmine.

Sam: You seem pretty cheery.

Dean: Strippers, Sammy. Strippers! We are on an actual case involving strippers. Finally!

Dean: The Sam I knew is gone. It's not the demon blood or the psychic crap. It's the little stuff. The lies. The secrets.

Sam: You're too weak to go after her, Dean. You're holding me back. You're too busy feeling sorry for yourself, whining about all the souls you tortured in hell. Boo hoo.

Sam: Dean, look, you know I didn't mean the things I said back there, right? That it was just the siren's spell talking?

Dean: Of course, me too.

Sam: Ok. So... so we're good?

Dean: Yeah, we're good.