1

December 14th

The music makes my body bounce, the alcohol makes my body buzz. A perfect combination for a night like this. There are several good looking guys in the crowd of dancing people. A ginger guy walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I grind against him and well, someone is excited to see me. Gio is one of my regular hook-ups. We see each other quite often. Not because he's an amazing bed partner, but he's not a tourist, he actually lives here in Amsterdam. So he's pretty much always here. And he is easy, like me. 'Up for it?' I nod and we make our way towards the exit of the club. When I check my phone, I realise it's still early. Which means I can come back later to find someone else.

He always asks me if I want something to drink, which is nice. I ask for a glass of vodka and I start to undress while walking towards his room. When he arrives, I am already in my lingerie. He hands me the glass, I motion him to sit down and I take a sip. After putting my glass on the bedside table, I start undressing the guy, who is now lying on his back and is rock hard. Gio is easy to please, as always. After a few pumps of my hand, he already stops me and signs that he wants me to ride him. So that's what I do and I try to have fun while doing it. He massages my boobs and I moan. Not because I like what he's doing, but I know that he likes it. Within two minutes he reaches his climax and I fake mine. I let myself fall next to him and stare at the ceiling. I guess he hasn't had any action since the last time I saw him and he just really wanted to get off. No fun for me in it at all. I get back up and put my clothes back on. 'Thanks Autumn, that was great.' 'You're welcome. See ya.' After downing my glass of vodka, I leave his house and walk back to the nightclub. Thank fuck he lives around the corner. The bouncer greets me and he lets me skip the queue. Now it's time for fun.

This guy is an amazing dancer. And he is fucking hot. He spins me around and we are grinding against each other. His hips drive me wild. Oh yes, this one can definitely take me home. He looks at my boobs and licks his lips. 'So, wearing a low cut top tonight was a good idea?' I whisper in his ear. He nods. 'Can I take you to my hotel?' A thick Italian accent, nice. 'Yes, you can.' After a few minutes, we're in a taxi and he's kissing my neck. I moan (for real this time) and I pull his hair. We stop at a fancy hotel and he takes me to his very nice room. He tries to kiss me, I stop him. 'Not on the lips, babe.' I start kissing his neck and guide him towards the bed. Pretty Woman taught me that. Never kiss on the lips. His hips drove me wild on the dance floor, but they take away my words in bed. "No more fake climaxes tonight." I promise myself right before he goes down on me. And after a few seconds, I know faking climaxes won't even be necessary tonight.