2 ♛

TWO // 1:22pm

~•~

He never came home during the day. He would always leave before I woke up and would come home when I'm already sleeping. But on Thursday, to my surprise, he was home at one twenty-two p.m.

The only reason I know the exact time when he came through the door, not saying anything, was because I was on my phone. I was bored to say the least.

Most of my time I spent inside, it's not like I can't leave the place — I just choose not to. What was I supposed to do anyways, if I left? Haven't really made any actual friends here and people you would think are my "friends" were the furthest from that.

It wasn't even that I was "shy" or had "social anxiety", honestly I am really easy going person. One of those extrovert people, but I also knew when someone was bringing a bad vibe to the table and that's the kind of people I wasn't trying to be friends with.

"Have you seen my blue jeans with the chain?" Jason's deep voice practically echoed through the whole house, as he stood in the doorway. The first time in forever since he has talked to me or even looked at me.

"I haven't," I answered in a bored and uninterested tone, but he won't even notice. I could walk out of here and not come back, and he still wouldn't notice.

Not getting any helpful answer from me, he mumbled something under his breath and turned around, leaving for upstairs.

I actually knew where those jeans where, I had recently washed them and had folded them, and put them in the closet with the rest of his pants.

Half an hour later, he practically was running down the stairs in those blue jeans he was looking for. Found them after all. Going inside the kitchen, he grabbed his keys. The kitchen was straight across from the living room, if I would look over the back of the couch, I would see what he's doing, but I didn't need to. Hearing was good enough.

Not saying anything, the front door opened and shut closed behind his figure. Finally standing up from the plush couch, I walked over to the massive windows and from the left side moved the curtain a little so I could see better.

I watched as he got inside his car and then pull out of the driveway. Within seconds his car was gone and any trace that he had been home too.