Touching love

A/N: Sorreeee! I haven't posted in such a long time, been busy with school and homework and annoying things like that.

Nesta was sitting down in the library, trying to read, but all she could think about was him. Cassian, Cassian, the voice pounded in her head, like a beating drum against her heart. She groaned, trying to block out her own thoughts, and tried to keep reading. Finally, after several long minutes of re reading the same paragraph over again, Nesta closed the book and stomped to her room, it was getting dark anyway. In the hallway, Feyre and Rhysand were passionately kissing and murmuring things to each other. They did not notice her at all while she crept to her room in silence.  So much for being professional, she thought. Her room a short distance, and she was just about to rush inside when she saw him. Cassian was walking to dinner, his face disgruntled. He had just passed Feyre and Rhys and Nesta was grateful that another person could relate to her, and she blushed when she found herself thinking about how she wanted what Feyre had. When she reached her room, she turned all the lights on and went to sleep. After the War, Nesta couldn't sleep in the darkness, so she put the lights on, much like how she couldn't bathe anymore. Suddenly she was back on the battlefield, screams pierced her ears as she ran around, trying to find Elain. But the King of Hybern stood before her and dunked her in the Cauldron once more. Nesta suddenly woke up and screamed. She heard footsteps, and expected it to be Feyre or Elain but Cassian walked in. He sat on Nesta's bed and rubbed her back in round, soothing, motions. Nesta was too shocked to do anything, but slumped against Cassian. He was surprised, but pulled her closer to him.

"It's ok, I'm here." Cassian said softly.

Nesta sighed,  not pulling away from him, nor wanting to. He stopped rubbing circles on her back and started tracing patterns. Stars, stripes, and words. Nesta felt it, and it sent a shiver down her spine. She had wanted this for a long time, she realized. It was not in a lustful way, but in a loving way, and she could have sworn he traced, "I love you" on her back, but she was too tired to really know. She lay there, maybe for minutes, maybe for hours, she didn't know, but Nesta lay in the arms of the one she loved for a long time.

A/N: If you liked it,  vote on it, if you didn't , give me requests🤗