Chapter Six

Chapter Six:
I secretly pass a note to Christina. Good thing our study hall teacher is pretty much blind. The note says:
Chrissy, That guy that you said I might like, is my new neighbor! His bedroom window is across from my bedroom window! I think I might like him...he seems actually kinda nice!
Christina reads it and flashes me a smile. She writes something down on the back of the note and passes it back to me. It says:
Tris! OMG! That's great! Do you think you might have a chance with him? I think you guys would be soooo cute together.
I smile at this, maybe we could be together? I write back in return:
Idk, maybe? Do you really think so?
As I slide it across the desk back to her, someone grabs it from my hand. I look up, Peter.
I scowl at him. Give it back, I mouth to him. He just smiles evilly and shakes his head. Christina gives me a terrified look. He's going to read it.
He unfolds the note and begins to read. He keeps looking up at me and smirking. At this point I just really want to crawl in a hole and die. Peter is going to tell everyone!
I burry my face in my hands. After a while he pokes my arm and slides the note on my desk. I look down at the note and slowly unfold it. On the note, it says:
Ooh, the Stiff has a crush? I wonder what this "crush" would think if the whole school found out. ~Love always, Peter.
I stare at the note for a long time. No way he could do that, or could he? I quickly toss the note to Christina for her to read. I'm doomed! I look up and see Peter smirking at me. I want to punch him. Hard.
-----
"Tris, no way he could do that! We have a big school, it's very unlikely." Christina reassures me. It's Friday evening and she came over to spend the night. "I mean, he's new right? It's not like he knows people to spread something like that."
I nod even though I don't believe her. If Four finds out I like him, he would never want to date me. I, at least, have to tell him my feelings before Peter can. Ugh, I hate Peter.
"Thanks Chrissy," I say quietly. "But anyway, how are you and Will doing?"
She smiles bright, "I told him this morning that I like him...and he said he liked me too!" She exclaims excitedly.
"That's great!" I say smiling. At least she is having good luck.
I look out my window and see Four in his room. Uriah and him are sitting on his bed talking.
"Hey, look." I say pointing at Four and Uriah out the window. Christina smirks and raises an eyebrow. I widen my eyes, I know what she's thinking.
"Oh, come on! Don't tell me you haven't sneaked out before! It will be funnnn!!" She begs.
I sigh shaking my head. "Fine. But we are not staying too long, I don't need my parents finding out."
She stands up excitingly and opens my window and waves at Four and Uriah. Four starting laughing and opens his window.
"Heyyyyy! Can we come on over and like hang out?" Christina says smirking.
I cover my face with my hands. Oh my God Chrissy! Really?!
Four laughs again and says, "sure! We will have some fun!"
Uriah runs up next to Four almost pushing him out the window.
"Bring food!!" He yells.