~~

The two boys rushed back onto the stage, Jungkook still in Taehyung's arms. Loud fangirling/fanboying could be heard from the crowd, and even the rest of the members smiled knowing their maknaes had made up.

However, they were far from aware with what had happened between both boys.

After Jungkook had stood up, they both sat down next to each other and served the fans that had waited so long for them. Occasionally, the boys would make eye contact which made them both smirk slightly.

"What's that on your neck, Jungkook?" Jimin asked, exchanging looks from Taehyung to Jungkook. He had noticed the hickey Taehyung had given the boy. He stiffened up, unable to think of a suitable excuse.

"E-erm.." Jungkook stuttered, still not able to say anything that would make sense. He flashed Taehyung a look that signalled for him to say something, anything that would clear him of suspicion.

Jimin reached for Jungkook's collar and tried to pull it down slightly to get a better look. But before he could, Taehyung grabbed his hand and prevented him from doing so. He shot him a devilish glare, one that said: 'don't you fucking dare, Park Jimin.'

Getting the hint, Jimin let go of the boys collar and looked away, going through all of the possible theories in his head.

"Was that a hickey? There's no way..no, I'm just not thinking straight. But then again... Jungkook was making strange noises when they were in the dressing room," Jimin thought, unable to believe himself. "It's probably just a bruise." He concluded, thinking it was only him that had a dirty mind and probably nothing of the sort actually happened.

~Time Skip To After The Fansign~

The 7 boys decided they should probably go out to eat, as even Jin said he wasn't bothered to cook at the moment. The whole car journey there, Taehyung had his eyes on Jungkook. They had a slightly lustful tint, however it was not enough for the other members apart from Jungkook to pick up on.

Jungkook didn't know what his hyung had planned, but he was excited. If it would be as good as what went on in the dressing room, he sure knew he would enjoy it.

When they arrived at the chosen restaurant, they all ordered drinks and were deep in conversation, all of them apart from Taehyung and Jungkook.

Surprisingly, no camera men were around this time. This proved as a massive advantage for Taehyung, he had one less thing to worry about catching him and Jungkook. All the members were distracted, he knew it was a perfect time to set his plan into action.