~~

~Time Skip To The Boys Arriving At Their Dorms~

Hoseok, immediately upon arriving back home, jumped onto the new sofa which got Jin nagging at him.

"Yah Hobi-ah! That sofas new and you're gonna break it, if you do I'm not paying for anything because it would be your fault and-" The annoyed hyung was shushed as Namjoon jumped onto his back, causing both boys to fall to the ground.

Yoongi groans upon seeing these three boys, muttering: 'Childish bastards' under his breath.

"I'm sorry, what was that, Yoongi?" Jimin gave Yoongi a sweet back hug after taking his shoes off at the door mat.

"Uh-nothing." Yoongi replied, giving a yawn. All boys were exhausted after the long day, and dying to take a nap. Last through the dorm doors was the two maknaes.

"Jimin, Yoongi, I need to ask you two something." Taehyung asked, with a blank expression as per usual.

Jimin couldn't face Taehyung the same after today, he didn't know why. He simply shuffled over to him and avoided any form of eye contact.

"Okay, so, me and Kook wants to share our room, would you two mind sharing rooms instead of me and Jimin?" Taehyung pleaded his hyungs.

Jimin seriously was getting pissed. He knew why they wanted to share a dorm room, so that they could fuck probably every night. But, he wasn't going to expose the boys and just nodded his head slightly. Yoongi, on the other hand, had no issue changing rooms.

Jungkook waddled over to Taehyung, giving him a back hug and asking what Jimin and Yoongi had said. This action just pissed Jimin off even more.

"Could you two not? Seriously, do this shit in your new room you'll be fucking sharing." Jimin hissed, before stomping into the toilet and slamming the door behind him. All members were silent, the three not involved in what had just happened very puzzled.

"What was that all about?" Namjoon asked the three boys.

"I honestly have no clue, Tae literally just asked to switch rooms with me so him and Kook could share a room and he got really annoyed." Yoongi explained to the confused maknae.

"Yoongi, you should go talk to him. You're pretty close to him." Hoseok suggested from the sofa, while stuffing his face with popcorn.

"Hey, Hobi! I want some! I bought that anyways!" Jin shouted at Hoseok while fighting for the popcorn.

Yoongi rushed over to the bathroom, knocking on the door.

"Please, Jimin, let me in." Knowing it was Yoongi made Jimin feel slightly better. He unlocked the door, before allowing him to step in and re-locking the door.

"What was that about, Jiminie?"

"It's about those two...somethings not right."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi was awfully confused. Jimin gulped, unsure if he should open up to him. However, he knew it would probably help him feel better by doing so.

"What I'm about to say probably won't seem believable to you, but I swear, I'm not making any of this up. The reason they took so long in the dressing room is because they were..fucking."

Yoongi's eyes immediately widened in shock.

"What?!"

"And at lunch today, I think Taehyung was...well...touching Jungkook. N-No, I know he was. I was the only one that noticed though. Please, promise me you won't tell them!" Jimin blurted out, unable to believe that he told Yoongi everything.

"It's shocking, yes, but why are you getting so pissed off? They're obviously happy, so why not just leave them to it?"

"Because I'm not happy!" Jimin shouted at the top of his lungs, tears suddenly flooding out of his eyes. Yoongi stared at Jimin in silence.

"Why aren't you happy? You're not jealous, are you Jimin?" Yoongi wanted to get to the bottom of this.

"No! I'm n-not." Jimin was a horrible liar, tears still falling. Yoongi rolled his eyes, and moved as quickly as he could, suddenly pinning Jimin to the wall.

"Is that seriously it? All you needed to do is tell me, Jiminie. I can sort it out for you, so that you won't feel any jealously anymore." The pitch of Yoongi's voice immediately lowered and took Jimin by surprise.

~

~Outside of the door~

All members jumped when they heard Jimin scream.

"What did he say? Because I'm not happy..huh?" Namjoon suddenly was worried for the younger boy.

Taehyung and Jungkook simply looked at each other, with quite a big understanding of what Jimin was on about. Taehyung stared at the floor, before darting up the stairs as fast as he could.

"Taehyung...wait!" Jungkook ran up after him, leaving the other three members very puzzled.

"You know what? Let's just leave them to it. Whatever it is, they're grown adults and able to sort it out themselves." Jin's words were wise and the two other boys nodded. Switching on the TV, they attempted to forget whatever was happening in the bathroom, and upstairs.