~~

Smut again oop
~

Taehyung slowly moved his hand towards Jungkook's crotch, and gained a gasp from him. It was so sudden, Jungkook wasn't expecting it. He tried his hardest to keep his moans in as Taehyung palmed him again.

Jimin looked over at the boys. While Taehyung was calm and collected, Jungkook was biting his lip and it almost looked like he was about to cry.

"You okay, Kookie?" Jimin asked, suspicious. This caught all the other members attention, and soon everyone was staring in the direction of the two boys, silent in waiting for a reply from either.

"Y-Yea, I'm alright." He squeaked out, hardly able to talk, scared he'd let out a moan. Taehyung simply smiled at his hyungs without moving his hands from Jungkook's crotch. Attention was dragged away from them as the members engaged in conversation again, while Jungkook was getting closer and closer to an orgasm with every stroke Taehyung gave him.

"T-Taehyung..."

"Hmm?"

"S-Stop..please. I'm gonna..," Jungkook lowered his voice. "c-cum...ah~" Taehyung had now creeped his hands down Jungkooks trousers and instead of touching him through his jeans, he moved to his boxers. Jungkook couldn't help but let out a moan as his hyung began to go faster.

"Please don't-!" Jungkook pleaded, he didn't want to have an orgasm in front of everyone.

"Why should I?" Taehyung playfully asked with his deep voice.

"Because I might.." Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung shushing him. He continued at his pace before reaching underneath his boxers and going faster.

"Ah~" Jungkook couldn't help it, he was now fully moaning and Jimin was aware. He now knew for sure, some sort of intimacy was going on between these two. He had no idea how he was the only person who had noticed, but the others seemed to be too immersed in conversation to care.

"Fuck!~" Jungkook hissed before releasing all over Taehyung's hand. Taehyung gave him a satisfied look before slowly redoing Jungkook's zipper and allowing him to gain his breath back.

Taehyung wasn't completely sure what he was going to do with his hand, now covered in Jungkook's cum, so he simply reached under the table, licking it clean. Jungkook gave a slightly disgusted look, confused on how Taehyung could bare to do such a thing as Taehyung had full eye contact with him the whole time.

His hand was now clean. He licked his lips before sitting up again. Looking around to make sure nobody was paying attention, he grabbed Jungkooks collar and pulled the boy towards him.

"Tastes sweet, Kook~" He whispered, once again sending similar chills to the ones he got in the dressing room earlier. After a few seconds of intimate eye contact, Taehyung let go of Jungkook's collar.

The food arrived soon after, and they all began happily munching on their food. Occasionally, Jimin would stare at the boys to see if they were doing anything strange again, but they did nothing together for the rest of the evening, however he had a feeling they were holding hands under the table.

Jimin was beyond confused. He never had seen the boys like this, in fact, he believed Taehyung was closer to him than Jungkook as he usually would just avoid Jungkook a lot of the time. He felt something he believed was jealousy, which he didn't understand as he knew he possibly couldn't like either boys. In a way, he just felt sad knowing they were having such a great time together.

Yoongi turned to Jimin, who had spaced out in his thoughts.

"Jiminie? Is there anything wrong?" Yoongi asked him, lightly shaking him.

"N-No, I'm fine." He replied with, flashing the best fake smile he possibly could.