Chapter 2

All might was having a fairly good day, so far he has only needed to save one person from being crushed under a car that had almost hit her into a wall. So yeah today was good, he was happy and the people were saf-

"H-HELP" well he jinxed it.

Activating his quirk he sped around the corner to see a boy being held up by one of two men. The boy looked... oddly familiar to All might but he didn't have time to think about it, All might could already see the boy losing consciousness.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he shouted. When they turned they had a face of pure fear instantly lowering the boy ,already unconscious, and dropping to their knees.

"Please let us go" they pleaded. All might considered let them go after a second warning them to never do it again.

When they were gone he looked over to the boy... and felt like he was going to vomit. It was him, the boy he let down all those years ago, beaten and unconscious, although he had just been attacked All might could tell not all of the bruises were caused by the men he had just let go. Anger welled within him when he realised he had let him down, not once, but three times, he had sent him to an orphanage that had bullied and abused him for the whole 4 years of being there and now he was attacked and All might let the attackers go.

All might knew he had to try to make things better and it can start now, the child was waking up.

"HELLO MY BOY!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHH"

All might had expected this, after all he was just waking up when he was suddenly screamed at by a huge man.

After a few seconds of silence.

"All might, its n-nice to s-see you again" the child said as if he and All might were best friends.

"ITS BEEN A WHILE HASN'T IT? YOU ARE MUCH TALLER THEN LAST TIME I SAW YOU.

ARE YOU DOING OKAY?" He said, a little louder then necessary but hey.

The boy looked lost for at least half a second before finally replying

"Y-Yes I'm doing good All might, th-the orphanage is really nice to me" he explained while smiling, however, all might has been using a fake smile for so long that it's now really easy to spot one.

"Sorry but I have to leave for s-school now" All might could tell he didn't want to go by himself. So he made a split second decision and transformed back to his skinny/secret form with a small poof.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Where the hell did All might go?!?" This was also expected from the child.

"Relax, it's me kid"

while they walked to M/N's school All might explained his fight against All for one and the drawback of his quirk (his time-limit).

After some time they both arrived at

M/n's school, All might, now known as Toshinori, left to save someone else as (m/n) entered the gates to his new school.

The school looked alright and it had happy students but just as he walked inside the doors he saw a boy with messy green hair shaking like crazy. M/n honestly thought he looked like a kicked puppy.

M/n thought about introducing himself to the boy but then he ran off saying he was going to be late.

M/n's POV

'Oh crap he's right I'm going to be late' then I ran, now I'm in class listening to my new classmates talking about their quirks and how they are going to be the greatest hero in the world 'wow they really are ignorant' I could feel a few people staring at me and heard one of them say "where did he get those bruises from" "maybe his parents abuse him" one other replied. Thankfully the teacher walked in. "Everyone take your seats. Now as you all know we have a new student joining us today. Please introduce yourself"