Chapter 5

"Damn kid, you're getting good at this" it has been two and a half years since m/n started training with Takeo and Fumiko. It had been fun and difficult but mostly fun. Most days ended with m/n barely standing on his feet and on some very rare occasions he fell asleep on the floor, followed by a phone call to the orphanage from Takeo and Fumiko taking pictures claiming it was 'Cute'.

"Thanks" m/n is a bit taller now and his voice got a little deeper, but he still kept his young-ish looks. The training he did gave him some muscles, not enough to effect his cloths but enough to give him a chance in a fist fight. M/n and izuku are still best friends, granted they are each others only friend, they hang out almost everyday after school. They usually go to izuku's house before m/n would leave for work.

In school m/n was getting high grades, not as good as Izuku because he's a genius but good enough. The bullying has got a little better, the games of spit/dodge ball has stopped and it was only katsuki that tried to bully him. Enji and amada only bullied him whenever they was in a big enough crowd of orphans around.

The orphanage has one very important rule: don't attack other orphans. So when Takeo told the orphanage about the time they attacked m/n the orphanage was about to throw them out until m/n told them "they were helping me practise" however they were still put on kitchen duty.

"Its been two and a half years of this and you are finally showing some progress, to be honest im surprised you're still  alive" a female voice from behind him stated. "Ha ha very funny Fumiko, what age were you when you started learning to fight?" He said with a smirk, getting ready to avoid another attack from the other male in the room.

"I was only 20, thats only 6 years older than you are now" Fumiko said irritated, followed by a quite "math genius" from Takeo.

"You really know how to annoy us don't you"

"its a skill."

"Yeah, one we could use without" Takeo tried to hit him with a right hook but was quickly avoided.

"Its also a skill to block your enemies attacks, and not just dodge them" it was his turn to smirk "anyway, you're getting close to going to your new school" (college?) He had forgotten about that.

"so where are you trying going to go?" He saw Fumiko physically perk up at the question, she looked interested in his choice of school (college?).

"I haven't thought about it yet" he stood there thinking about the school he would go to, until he remembered a conversation he had with izuku a few weeks ago.

"I think I might try to go to U.A. I might go for the support classes or general education if i can't" he saw Takeo smile "good for you, UA has one of the highest education in the country and its safe, so you'll be protected from any enemies that want to try and attack yo-" "which they wont because they would have no idea who you are. Plus if we need to, and i doubt we will, we could give a tip to the heroes about some villains"

Fumiko looked slightly worried and Takeo looked a little guilty about the statement. "I guess both are true, but what would happen if there was an attack and I was surrounded by my classmates?" Fumiko opened her mouth to answer but then closed it again, looking deep in thought.

"You would let your classmates do the fighting and only defend when necessary, if you attack your fighting style could be identified and you could be arrested for vigilantism" the guilt made its re-appearance "its too risky"

The silence that followed was broken only by the sound of a phone vibrating.

M/n pov

Takeo picked up his phone and read something from it, then turned on the tv, still in silence. "There's a live villain attack on the news" it was probably a news notification. As the channel changed the first i noticed was the weird blob/slime thing in the middle of the street, then i noticed the area around it. It was almost completely destroyed, some of the stuff was on fire and the heroes were just standing there doing nothin- wait. "IS THAT BAKOUGO?!"