Chapter 1

You were in your cat form,  in the dark bushes. Just a while ago, you were getting chased by an ugly smelly dog. It was a good thing that your fur was completely black so you could be well camouflaged in the darkness. Your sharp, yet intimidating red eyes were the only part of you that was visible in the darkness. Your red eyes were the reason you looked different from other cats. 

"Tch... this Ikebukuro place.. this place is filled with nothing but fleas and ticks." you thought to yourself. But even though Ikebukuro has some angry strong bartender named Shizuo causing earthquakes, all because of a man named Izaya, Yellow scarce gangs hurting innocent people and other drama, you were used to it anyways. Though the ' Izaya and Shizu chan love drama' was annoying you a bit.

You slowly poked your head out of the bushes to try to not make too much noise to check whether there were any more threats around. You then raised your head and sniffed the air. There were no trace of dogs around, though you could smell a Yellow Scarf member. It didn't matter to you. You sighed in relief and rushed out of the bushes towards a dark alleyway and quickly turned back to your human form. 

It felt relieving now that you were back human strangely. You adjusted your black leather jacket and fixed your (h/c) hair. 

As you walked to your destination to your home, you thought on what to eat. After a while of thinking, you decided to eat (f/f).

You were lucky that no one knows that you are half cat. 

But not for long...

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH