Chapter 5

It has only been half an hour since you have been lying on Izaya's bed. You got up somehow not sleepy anymore. How strange. Izaya wasn't here at all.

You tried to get up but somehow you couldn't. The scent of Izaya filled up your nose and you felt strangely warm and comfortable. It's like as if there was a violent cold winter storm and Izaya's scent was a blanket to keep you safe and warm. Maybe you just like him. Not romantically but in a sort of friendship and pet-owner relationship. 

It was difficult but you managed to get up anyway. You definitely needed some air. Even though Ikebukuro smells but atleast the living nature does give you some nice oxygen. You walked out the room, and saw Namie from a distance. She stared at you.

"Awake already? Izaya is out for your information." she says. 

You closed the bedroom door behind you before replying her. "Yes I am aware. But I'm leaving this place for a while. Tell Izaya I went out..." 

Namie only let out a "Hmm..." before going to the kitchen.

As soon you left Izaya's place you quickly ran into a dark alley way and hid behind a trash can and formed into a black cat and quietly left the alleyway.

There were quite a lot of people around so you immediately decided to run off to another quieter area with less people. Weirdly a part of you regret leaving the bed. What?

Before you could run away you heard a squeal of of a child.

"Mamma! Look look! It's a kitty!!" You looked at the child pointing at you and dragging his mother towards you. You let out a mew. The child bent down and pets your head happily. You slightly rubbed your blade soft furry head against the child's small hand. You then rubbed your chin on his knee. Aw he looks happy. You thought

The child stood and left with his mother. He looked back at yelled out. " Bye bye kitten!!" You let out a mrrow of amusement and left to find a quiet area.

It didn't take very long to find a quiet place. No one was there. No gangsters, no dogs, nothing. Just you accompanied by some trees and bushes and the darkness.

Suddenly you heard the sound of a motorcycle rumbling. It was getting louder and louder. Well great. You just got some nice time alone and now a loud ass annoying motorcycle came... you were really regretting on leaving Izaya's bed. You looked at the motorcycle and its rider. Both were completely pitch black black like you. Except the helmet had yellow and a bit of blue and... cat ears?!

The rider drove closer and parked a few feet away from you. They... or she judging by the curves, took out her cellphone and started texting. You caught the scent of the motorcycle. It didn't smell like one at all! It smells like... a horse?! There were no traves of petrol scent or anything. Just pure horse scent. Wait a minute.. you saw this person. It's not a human. It's a Dullahan!

You stared at the bike interestingly. Your red eyes gleamed with excitement. Suddenly you become aware that the Dullahan was 'looking' at you. 

You looked at that helmet. You cant see her face. But you felt and friendly aura coming from her. You padded towards her curiously and sniffed at her legs. She suddenly typed something in sonic like speed and shows the screen to your face.

"I am aware that you are not a normal cat. I know your type."

You felt like as if a part of you died. Oh great... someone else knows about you being half cat half human.

"Well great im doomed." You grumbled. She tilted her head and typed again.

"Why is that?"

"People are gonna try and hunt me down and do stuff to me. And you are the second one to find out I am not normal." You replied, unhappily.

"Who is the first person?"

You stared at her annoyed. "Izaya Orihara... now I'm working for him so won't spread my secret."

She looked taken aback from your answer. You looked at here suspiciously. 

"I... I know him..."

Now it was your turn to be taken aback. What?! 

"Did he TELL YOU?!" You growled angrily. No wonder Namie warned you. You should have killed him..

"Oh no no!" said the Dullahan. "I can tell because I'm not human like you too. I know your kind especially with the red eyes. But I must admit... it has been a long time since I have seen your kind..."

Your gaze softened. Okay Izaya never told... good. You honestly didn't really expect him to keep the promise. But... he might break it but for now you can trust him.

"Well Celty, how does it feel talking to a cat huh?"

Both you and the Dullahan also known as 'Celty' turned around. Izaya?! What is he doingL

"When did you get here?" You exclaimed. Izaya chuckles.

"You are aware t hat someone else knows that you aren't completely human right?" Says Izaya as he points at Celty. "Also a while ago."

You stared at Celty. You knew that Celty was aware of your gruesome and cruel powers. You turned back to your human form before facing Izaya. He gives you a childish smile and giggles. 

"Awwh! You look cute as a human (y/n)!" He pokes your cheek. You felt yourself blushing. What?!?! You turned away annoyed. Celty stood there awkwardly. 

Celty soon got on her motorcycle and drove away. You stared at her her driving away. You felt more comfortable that you sand Izaya were alone... wait BITCH WHAT?!

"Come now (y/n), I want you to come with me somewhere. I have to have you start your work." He grabbed your hand and took you with him.

What is he doing now...?