Chapter 4

You woke up with a jolt. You were in your bedroom?! 

"How did I get in here?!" You asked yourself, panicked. You were in your nightclothes as well! 

Taking a few breaths to calm yourself down, you stood up from your bed. You noticed a piece of paper on your bedside table. You grabbed it. It was a note. It was written:

"Hey~ you fell asleep in my apartment, so I had to take you home. I hope you like the gifts I bought for you! P.S here's my number and my address. Come to my place at 8pm tonight~"

You looked at the number and the address. You put it down on your bedside table and go to the bathroom doing all your business.

After a while of doing garbage in the bathroom, you came out of there. Then you noticed something on your chair. It was a medium sized box. This must be the gift he gave. You opened it up and let out a squeal of happiness.

It had some cat toys that you wanted so badly. The pretty butterfly toy, a shiny ball and more stuff. You took  out the shiny ball excitedly and started playing with it. After a while of playing you stopped to rest. You checked the time. It was 3:12 AM. You turned into your cat form to talk to your spirit friends. Animals are known to see spiritual creatures that are invisible to human eyes, so you were able to see them and make friends with them strangely. But you were a cat of nightmares so it's not surprising.

"So hey. Why haven't you talked to us in a long time (y/n)?" 

You turned around to see a tall white woman with black goo coming out of her eyes, looking down at you. You let out a 'mrrow' of amusement.

"Well I've been dealing with busy stuff.... and I found a new job!" You tell her. She raise an eyebrow.

"Well congrats... you found a better job... but how?" She asks. You sigh.

"This sounds shocking but apparently a human found out that I was a half cat..." you tell her sheepishly. She gasped. 

"What?!" She yelled out. 

Another demon joined in with her. A tall creature with a blood stained goat skull for a head and with a black cloak came.

"You fool! But why are you alive?!" He asked. 

"Well Remor, the human said that he wouldn't tell that if I worked foe him.... so that's why I'm alive..." you replied. The demon named 'Remor' raised an eyebrow at you.

"Oh... he didn't want to do anything bad to you.." you rolled your eyes.

"Of course..."

A moment of silence passed. 

"So you wanna have someone to play with you with those new toys if yours" asked Remor. You nodded excitedly. He chuckled and took the butterfly toy.

---------lator---------

It was 7:45 pm and you still haven't thought on what clothes you will wear. You groaned in frustration. You were gonna be late.

After a while you chose a white shirt, a black jacket and red tiger-striped pants. In a few minutes, you were out of your apartment, on your way towards Izaya's place. You looked around cautiously for any threats.

Suddenly you bumped into a tall man. You nearly fell down onto the concrete ground.

"Watch where you're going!" A masculine voice with a harsh tone was heard. You looked up to see a tall man with dirty blonde hair, wearing a bartenders uniform with a cigarette in his mouth, glaring at you. This must be Shizuo. You nodded at him without a word and went past him. Even though you weren't looking back, you felt like he was still looking back at you.

Feeling uncomfortable, you started to walk a little bit faster towards, Izaya's place.

------

You rang the doorbell of Izaya a door. In a few seconds, the door was opened by Izaya's secretary, Namie. She looked at you coldly and did not say a word. 

"Namie! Who is it? Is it my beloved (y/n)~?" Called out Izaya.

She put on a confused expression and mouthed at you 'beloved?' before replying to Izaya.

"Yes... it's her.." she let you in the apartment and closed the door. Izaya, who was at his computer looked at you and smiled.

"Why hello (y/n)! Sit down! You want anything to drink?" He asked you. You shook your head. He sighed. 

"Okay then..."

You sat down on his couch, looking at Izaya. For some strange reason, you couldn't help but admire his face.... his hair was nice, and that miscevious glint in his reddish-brown eyes. He seems... cute... you realized what you were thinking and frowned slightly. What am I thinking? (Y/n) I swear you are one stupid furball, you thought. 

"So! You want to hear what I want you to do for me?" Asked Izaya. You rolled your eyes. You were getting impatient. But you have to keep calm.

"Yes... I want to..."

Izaya gave you a grin.

"I want you to be my sex slave!" Said Izaya, enthusiastically. Your eyes widened with shock.

"WHAAAAAATT?!?!" You screamed. Izaya burst out laughing.

"AHAHAHAHAH!! GOT YOU!!!" Said Izaya, holding his stomach. You sighed, annoyed with him.

"Look Izaya, just tell me..." you snapped at him. Izaya calmed down and smiled at you.

"Alright... you have to go around pick up some information at nighttime from 12AM to 4AM." You raised your eyebrow. 

"Isn't that your job? And you are an informant broker..." you asked. 

"Well my job will be more easier with someone helping me.."  you sighed, and nodded. 

"Okay then..." you said lazily. Izaya walked up to you and sat down next to you. He caresses your cheek. You felt your eyeslids getting heavier. You didn't sleep that much in the day, as stupid drama was keeping you up. Cats are nocturnal.

"Hmm? You didn't sleep well?" Izaya whispers in your ear. You didn't reply to him. Izaya started to stroke your head which made you purr silently. Soon you were asleep.

Izaya' POV

Awww she is so cute. Just like a cat. Wait she is one. Lol. 

I carried (y/n) in bridal style up to my room. I set her body on my bed and covered her with the blanket. She shifted and curled up a bit. Aw..,

I went to the living room to see Namie. She had that cold face as usual. Keh...

"Namie! I'll be right back. (Y/n) is sleeping in my room. Make sure she's alright!" I called out. I heard her sigh and say "fine" before I went out.

I'll get her some fatty tuna for us to share. She might like it...