Chapter 2

The next day...

"IZZAAYYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!" a loud voice was heard followed by a deafening crash.

You were casually walking in the streets of Ikebukuro. Since Izaya and Shizuo's love drama was almost causing an earthquake, you decided to quickly walk off to somewhere else far from the two men. You sighed. 

"Ugh... Those men are such mousebrains.." you muttered to yourself. 

You tried to stay calm and enjoy some fresh air to yourself. You thought of buying yourself a rubber ball or some other sort of cat toy but for some reason you didn't feel like buying any toys. Keep money for the food and rent instead of toys...

The current position you had was being a waitress at a cafe. You hated being a waitress but you needed money and that was the only job you could get. It would have been nice if you got a more interesting job, with a higher salary. Maybe you can buy more toys to entertain yourself with.

Without being aware of your surroundings, you started daydreaming on cat toys. Ahh the blue butterfly toy is the cute one. Maybe a tiny pillow or something else sparkly.... Suddenly you bumped into a person.

"Oof!" you yelped and fell down.

"Hey hey~ watch where you were going dear~!" 

You looked up to see a man with spikey hair, red eyes, a black jacket, giving off a familiar scent... of course... it's IZAYA ORIHARA. You blushed in embarrassment and quickly stood up. 

"S-sorry.." you quickly picked yourself up and ran off. Izaya looked back at you chucking in amusement. 

You walked a little further around the streets until nighttime arrived.  Currently you were  around an area with less people. By that I meant is there are few people just a distance away from her. Not that you cared about that anyways.

Suddenly you smelled a frightfully familiar scent. Oh no... it was a small gang of  Yellow Scarves. Sure Yellow scareves wasnt too much of a threat to you when you were in your cat form but in your human form it was risky. And scent of the men was becoming stronger,  which means they are after you for something...

"Ey babygirl! What are ye doing here all alone huh?" One of the men asked with an ugly grin. God his breath stunk so badly that tears nearly formed in your eyes. You refused to talk to them.

"She's a beautiful lady if anyone asks me!" Another one replied.

"And so damn sexy~" said another one, who seems to be the ugliest and the tallest of them all. He suddenly grabbed you by your breast and started rubbing your crouch with his other hand. You cringed in disgust. "I'll make sure I'll fuck you so hard and make you my bitch!!"

Your blood boiled and you yowled. You then kicked the thug hard and scratched him in the face with your razor-sharp nails. The man yelled out in pain as he started bleeding. He held his cheek in pain. You hissed at them, looked at them in great rage.

The other thugs glared at you. The man whom you scratched looked at you in anger. You gave him a smug look which can piss off anyone.

"You little BITCH!!!" He screamed and all the thugs charged at you. You rolled your eyes. 

You jumped over the gang and scratched one in the butt which made him yell out in pain. Next you kicked another one- a midget right in the balls. You then quickly ran off. You could hear and still smell some of the thugs running after you yelling. You looked around the area you were in. Nobody except for you and the gang was here. You stopped running, and turned around with an eerie smirk.

The thugs stopped running, confused but pleased that you stopped running. 

"Awww tired tough baby? Well soon I'm gonna make you ride my damn cock and tire you out even more!!!" One of them  yelled out with a lustful yet disgusting grin on his shitty face. 

You looked at them for a few seconds and your eyes turned blood red. You gave them the most darkest and the most intimidating glare they ever seen. They gulped. You gave them a grin. But not a normal one. Your teeth were sharp as needles and your creepy nightmare filled smiles scared them badly. One even peed on themselves. 

This what you were doing was a curse. You cursed them with nightmares. You decided to not let the nightmare curse leave you for an year. They deserved it for attempting to rape you anyways. 

The men ran off in fear . You chuckled in amusement and turned into a cat. Satisfaction... you gave your shiny black pelt a few licks. You then decided to go somewhere else. 

"Oh my my~! So the girl whom I bumped into today was a fierce kitty? Nice~?" 

You froze. Oh no... someone actually saw you turn into a cat? IZAYA SAW YOU?! You looked at him .

"I-Izaya please don't tell anyone...!!"