Butterflies

Tris P.O.V

I wake up to see a pair of eyes of ocean blue eyes on me. The person has a smirk on their face and they're holding me. I mean..... wait. They're holding me! I jump back and get a good look of the face. Its Four.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Hey calm down we were both drunk and so you brought me home don't worry we didn't do anything horrible."

"Good. still!"

I get up and out of bed.

"Hey where are you going?"

"Making you breakfast lazy ass."

"Okay we'll ill help."

"Um okay?."

We walk into the kitchen and I grab ingredients I make pancakes.

"So what's your real name?" I ask.

"And why would I tell you that?"

"Because your in my penthouse and I'm cooking breakfast for you. It's the least thing you could do."

"Well the truth is only my family knows."

"Well my family knows my real name and they're the only."

"Well how about we start over with this. Look I was a total jerk and I think we are similar in ways."

"Fine but tell me your name."

I mix the ingredients and pour it on the griddle.

"You promise you won't tell anyone?"

"I swear as long as you keep mine."

"Fine ill tell you to tonight. Wear something nice."

I flip the pan and end of tossing it out the window. Shit!

"Here ill help you.

Four comes behind me and wraps an arm around my midsection and puts his hand over mine.

He shows me how to flip a pancake. I smile and turn my head to look at him and he's smiling. I look into his blue eyes and he looks into my gray eyes. We slowly come closer to each other. I feel his lips on mine. That joyful feeling comes back. I feel the butterflies bite and flutter in my stomach.I pull back and smile at him.

"I think I'll go on that date of yours."

I smell something. OH SHIT! THE PANCAKES!

"Hey at least it's not dauntless cake."

I smile at him and give him a quick kiss. Next thing I know is that burnt pancake is on fire.