I can't lose you too.

This chapter goes to DivergentTribute_xx sorry for the lateness and I hope you like it

ENJOY!

Sexual content view discretion advised

Tris P.O.V

Four arrives and actually looks really hot. Anyways it doesn't matter, this man killed my father so it's my duty to return the favor.

"Hey Tris, what did you need?"

I smirk at my plan that's running through my head.

"I just had to confess something, it's been bothering me for a while and I just can't control myself anymore."

I look him deep in the eye and he's waiting.

"Well what is it?"

I push him on the couch and smirk. He has a super confused face on.

I grab a hand full of my dress and raise it up a little and straddle him.

"Four I have had a major crush on you and I just can stop myself from doing this."

I press my lips to his and I hate this feeling. I enjoy his kiss. His arms wrap around my waist and his hand caresses my bottom. I press kisses down to his jaw and slowly go lower and start to nip his neck. I can hear his quiet moans.

I don't care about how scared I am, I'm doing this for revenge. Almost all of my family is dead, I will kill him.

I feel mini Tobias start to rise and hit my inner right thigh.

"Tris.....I..I really...really like you too."

I pull back and look him in the eyes. I slowly kiss his lips and he starts to unzip my dress.

My plans working

I get off of his lap and my dress drops. Tobias gets a full view of my lacy bra and underwear. I try to hide myself because of his staring eyes but he grabs my wrists and pulls them away.

"Don't you look beautiful to me."

Damn this man

He grabs me and presses a passionate kiss against my lips. I grab his tie and pull it upstairs. He pushes me onto the bed and strips fast. He rubs his rough fingers against my inner thigh and presses kisses to my lower region.

He pulls off my undergarments and forces us under the covers. He tries to hold himself up so he doesn't squish me to death. He slowly enters me and I feel a ripping sensation. The pain gets to me and I let out a yelp. He stops when he's full in and stays there. I give him a nod to start moving and he does. The pain starts to turn into passion and goodness. I let out moans as he increases speed.

That whole time, I forgot my plan of revenge. It was one moment where I actually felt like Tobias loved me. The plan is going to quickly change.

When I wake up it 3 in the morning. I grab Tobias' shirt and let it cover me. I give a call to Emily.

"Hey, he's asleep. Come over now."

"On my way."

When Emily comes she walk in and is covered in black.

"Well got to give you credit Tris, never thought you would go this far to get revenge."

"Well I tend to surprised people."

"Where is he?"

"Upstairs in bed."

"Wow... I did the same thing to my husband. He shot me and I forgot almost everything."

"Daniel?"

"Yup. I deserved it though."

We walked upstairs and she grabs rope from her bag and ties Tobias to the headboard of the bed.

As soon as she ties one hand, Tobias grabs her hair and flings her against the wall. He unties his hand and looks at me with big eyes.

"Tris are you okay? Did she hurt you?"

He thinks I'm innocent...hmmm this could work.

"I'm okay."

He grabs his pants and puts them on quickly. He grabs a handful of my clothes and his clothes.

He rushes us outside, and pushes me into his car and we drive off.

"Stay away from your house for a while okay?"

"Why?"

"That's Emily Thorn, she's dangerous."

"Why?"

"She killed my friend, I can't let her kill you."

"Why? I think she should."

"Dammit Tris I can't lose you too."

"What do you mean?"

He looks straight forward with a straight face.

"Emily Thorn killed my mother and is after both of us next."

This was like such an awkward chapter to write I had my cousin do it so ya. Sorry I'll have a better chapter up next but ya.