6

Y/n pov
I pointed my gun at him, he didn't even flinch, two of his men tried to grab me. I ducked, kicked his side, the other guy came at me and I grabbed his arm and banged his head on the table, but another guy comes out of no where and grabs my arms from behind and puts a zip tie around my wrists and sits me next to Jungkook. I look up and my father stares down at me.
"Look at you, thinking you can defeat me, so defiant to not join me, and you run off with those 7 boys, a slut you are, I didn't raise my daughter that way" he says to me.
"You didn't raise me at all" I spat back and he slaps me across the face.
"You will learn how to respect me!" He shouts.
"Put them in the van" my father demands. His men, one by one brought all of us inside the back of a van with little lighting, he closed the doors and I waited for the truck to start driving.
"Guys listen to me, we are gonna have to be quiet ok" I whispered and they nod.
"Ok first bring your arms under your feet and in front of you" I say they all manage to do it.
"Untie your laces and put one through and make a knot" I say and they all do it.
"Now quickly move your feet back and forth" I say and the zip tie breaks and I start taking off the cloth that is keeping them from speaking.
One by one they got loose.
"Where the hell did you learn this?" Jungkook asked and I smiled.
"We can wait till the truck slows down and jump out" I say and I get some crazy looks from them.
"Do you want to be taken away, no right ? Ok so we have to jump" I say to them.
"Ok on three we are gonna push the doors open and jump" Suga says.
"1....2.....3!" Suga yells and we all jump out of the truck, and run. We run for our lives, we keep running until we see the restaurant again, they didn't get to far so it wasn't that long of a run.
"We can go back to the safe house, that's the only place I can think that we will be safe" I say, we all gather in the truck, I snuggle up real close to Namjoon and he wraps his arms around me and kisses me and I kiss back.
"So um I guess that's new" I hear J-Hope clear his throat and laugh and I smile.
"Thank you for saving me back there" I whisper to him.
"Of course, I didn't want to lose you, you're mine and I'm yours" he whispers back and he kisses me slowly and I kiss back.
We all walk inside the safe house and get cleaned up. There's a bathroom in each room so everyone showers quickly. Namjoon and I walk in his room and Jungkook brings my stuff and hands it to me.
"Are you kicking me out?" I question jokingly.
"No but you probably were gonna end up moving into RMs room anyway" he laughed Namjoon got his towel and hopped in the shower.
"So a room to yourself how nice" I say and he shakes his head.
"I'm sleeping with V, I kicked J-Hope out" he says and I laugh. Jungkook shuts the door and leaves, so I start organizing my stuff in the room, once I'm done I lay on the bed, Namjoon steps out with only a towel around his waist, some water droplets scatter across his skin.
"Take a picture it'll last longer" he says and I laugh. I get up and grab some clothes and a towel. When I was about to go inside, Namjoon grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, and kissed me roughly, our tongues dance together beautifully, he makes his way to my neck, and I moan, my breath is heavy.
"Namjoon... I have to shower" I say breathing heavy and moaning again, my hands on his chest, he kisses my lips once more, leaving me breathless and I go inside the bathroom, I shower quickly, once I'm done I step out and notice the marks all over my neck.
Oh my gosh I am going to beat his ass, I thought to myself. I step out and he's laying in bed and I point to my neck.
"What the hell is this" I say pointing to my neck.
"My way of saying you're mine and how I can't resist you" he says coming closer to me, grabs my hands and leads me to the bed, he's laying down and he sits me down, straddling him,with His hands fall perfectly on my lower back. He wraps his fingers around my neck.
"Look at the work I did" he chuckled and lightly rubs his thumb over the marks. He brings me to his lips and kisses me softly, I kiss him down his jawline to his neck and give him that payback, as I grind my hips onto his.
"Mmm y/n" he moans, gripping my ass, I kiss down to his collar bone, and start leaving marks there, I grind slowly but with more friction.
"If you don't stop now" he moans.
"I won't be able to hold back" he takes in a deep breath, I can feel him harden under me.
"You just don't know when to quit do you" he flips me over and pins my arms above my head.
"Look at my art work" I say giggling at the marks over his neck and collar bone.
"Yeah you also worked something up too" he says mentioning his hardened member.
He leans down and kisses me roughly, I denied him entrance, till he massaged my boobs cause me to gasp and he slipped his tongue and we fought for dominance, he won of course. He lets my arms go and takes off my shirt leaving me in my bra.
"You're beautiful gosh" he says drooling over me, I flip him over and straddled him again.
I take off his pants slowly, my hand pass over his clothed hardened member as I pull off his pants completely, and throw it somewhere in the room. Namjoon grabs my waist.
"These gotta come off" he says unhooking my bra and pulling down my panties. He lays me down and kisses my chest, my cleavage, down my stomach, my hips and to my inner thighs.
Namjoon kissing closer and closer to my heat, wanting him to come closer.
"Namjoon please" I pleaded and whimpered wanting him. He drags his long fingers along my folds and licks his fingers.
"This wet and I barely touched you" he says and kisses my core and slowly plunges his tongue in me. My hands tangled in his purple hair, as I push him down further, and his fingers start to rub my clit along with his tongue on my core.
"Fuckkkkk" I moan out. He comes up and kisses me tasting myself.
"You have to be quiet" he says putting the head of his dick into me. I take in a deep breath, and he slides in me, trying to get use to his thickness. He slowly begins thrusting, our light moans, he fastens his thrust, the sound of our skin slapping against each other. He takes my leg and puts it over his shoulder going in at a new angle. He pulls out I whimper at the loss of contact, but I push him down onto the bed.
"You're gonna please me baby?" He had a sly smirk.
I grab his length and pump it a few times before gliding my tongue from the base to the tip of his length, and put him in my mouth and bob my head up and down and pump the rest I couldn't fit in my mouth.
"Fuck y/n," he moans. The sound of my name rolling off his tongue only encourages me to go faster. I feel him twitch and I take him out of my mouth and I slide down, taking in all his length. I start to ride him, and he grips my hips, digging his nails in my hips, and thrust upward. The faster I go, he goes, our hips meeting together.
"I'm gonna cum if you don't stop" He lets out and I grab his arms and put them to the side of his head and I ride him out.
"Let go for me" I whisper in his ear and we cum together, he flips me over and thrust a few times and pulls out. We lay there and catch our breath.
"I've been wanting to do this since I saw you in detention" he says out of breath leaning to me.
"You taking over was the sexiest thing ever" he says whispering in my ear.
"I think we need another shower" I feel him smirk.