13

8 months pregnant
Y/n pov
Namjoon and I just got done with a birthing class, preparing us for when I go into labor and how I have to stay calm and everything else we need to know.
"The boys are over at Yoongi's and Jungkook's house, I think they are having a lunch get together there, you hungry?" Namjoon says pulling out of the parking space and driving into the street.
"Uh yes when am I not hungry" I say and we both laugh. We pull up in the boys drive way and go and I knocked on the door. Jungkook opens up and greets us and leads us to the back yard.
"Surprise!!!" The boys yelled out and I tear up.
"Guys what is this" I say hugging them.
"We planned a little baby shower for you, well the baby" Taehyung said.
"You guys are the cutest" I say hugging each of them.
They play little baby shower games, the last one they are currently playing is blindfolded diaper change: which they all failed.
"Remind me to never let you guys change the baby's diaper" I say laughing as the take off the blindfold looking at the mess they made.
"Ok we have gifts for the baby, we suggest opening them with out Namjoon, since he still doesn't know" Jimin says as the boys put gifts around me.
"You guys are the best, the baby has the best uncles" I say thanking them.
"Well uncle kookie is the best watch" jungkook says and the others disagree.
"The baby hasn't met the best of them all" seokjin says pushing jungkook lightly.
"Yeah right we already know who's the best one that's me right y/n" hoseok says.
"You are all the best" I say to them.
"She's  hinting at  me that I'm the best"  taehyung says and I shook my head.
"All of you are equally the best" I say once more.
"We know we're just playing, let's take these to your car" Yoongi says and they all pick up the gifts taking it to the car. We say our goodbyes and leave his house drive down the street to our home.

9 months pregnant
It's been a long pregnancy, in just a couple days this little angel will be out in the world. I was currently watching tv when Namjoon busts through the door with the other boys.
"Hello to you guys" I say laughing confusingly.
"We found someone to help you" Seokjin says excited, I get up rather quickly for a pregnant woman.
"Slow down baby" Namjoon says and I hug Seokjin.
"You guys found someone to take it out, I will live? The baby will be safe?" I ask numerous questions.
"Yes y/n I told you, you and the baby were gonna be fine, I told you I would do anything" Yoongi says and I hug him as tears run down my cheeks.
"We can go right now" Taehyung replies.
"You're serious?" I ask happily
"Yes now lets go" Namjoon says rushing me into the truck.
"Like old days" I smile at the boys.
"Yeah like old days" Namjoon says helping me in the truck. Yoongi to the right of me, namjoon to my right. Seokjin driving and jungkook in the passenger seat as Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok in the back of the truck.
We drove for about an hour and the baby started to move.
"The baby is having another party" I say rubbing my tummy.
"Cause the baby is happy that you're gonna be ok, both of you will be ok" Namjoon says kissing me.
"When the device is out of you, I want to know what the baby is" he says and I smile a nod.
We finally got to the building, we all got out of the truck and walked inside. We open the building doors and there's a dead body on the floor.
"Y/n go back in the truck, go back in the truck now!" Namjoon says as we all turn around to open the doors but they are locked, the lights go out and my mouth is covered and I'm blindfolded and I'm taken away.

Namjoon pov
I couldn't find y/n, everyone is here but her. I was freaking out, this was the one thing that can save her, what the hell is going on. Where is my entire world, my fiancé and my unborn child.
"Y/n!" I yell and punch the wall as the lights flickered on.
"Who the hell took her what do they want" Yoongi says.
"The only thing it could be is another mafia" I say.
"We have to find them fast, Y/n and the baby's life are in danger" Seokjin says and we run and start looking for her.
"I didn't even bring a weapon, I wasn't thinking" I say running my hands through my hair.
"Don't say that, you didn't know what was going on" Taehyung says.
"Here I brought 3 guns" Yoongi says handing me a gun.
"Your the best Yoongi thank god" I sigh in relief.
As we go to higher floors the more guards we see and kill. It's hard to see myself kill people. I've been keeping a father figure I want my child to see, no violence, always there for my family, hard working.