10

No pov
It's been 2 months and Namjoon and Y/n have moved into a beautiful home together far away from where the incident took place. The boys paired up and moved into other homes within the neighborhood, to be close in case something does happen, Yoongi and Jungkook live the closest to them, Yoongi not wanting to leave Y/n or the baby's side, Jungkook either. Namjoon and Y/n are only growing stronger, and their baby is growing fast and healthy. Y/n is showing a small baby bump. They all got jobs to keep a low profile, to have a normal life for once.

Y/n pov
I was cooking dinner when I heard the door open and greetings from Namjoon that he made it home.
"Hey baby, smells amazing" he says and kisses the top of my head.
"Hey how was work?" I ask.
"Same old, same old" he replies as I hand him a plate and we both sit down and talk.
"How was your day at work?" He asks
"Well intern life is boring but at least I'm learning on the job" I say
"My baby is gonna be a nurse" Namjoon says and kisses me.
"Well taking Med classes and saving certain people, caught my attention in helping people" I say then drink some water.
"How's my other baby doing" he says placing his hand on my growing tummy.
"Our little baby is doing well, the doctor said so today" I say to him.
"I'm sorry I couldn't go today you know I wish I could" he apologizes.
"Baby it's ok you have plenty of appointments to come to" I tell him and he smiles. Once we finish I pick up the plates and wash the dishes. I finish and Namjoon loosens his tie and runs his hands through his hair making it a little messy, I slowly walk to him swaying my hips.
"These past 2 months have been a living hell, not being able to feel you around me, not hearing you beg for my name" he says lightly pinning me to the wall.
"Well good thing for you, I asked if it's ok to have sex during pregnancy, doctor gave an all clear, just to be careful" I whispered in his ear.
He carries me up to the room we share and places me on the bed. He takes off his tie and buttoned shirt, revealing his toned body hovering over me. I take off my top and bra throwing it somewhere in the room. He places one hand on my boob massaging it. I throw my head back, and he makes his way to my neck, making love marks, I moan in pleasure. He roughly kisses me and I kiss back, he took off his pants and so did I, leaving his boxers and my panties on. Namjoon pulls away and I lay him down and straddle him. Feeling him harden underneath me.
"I've missed all of you, sorry but no time for foreplay, I need you" Namjoon says and I slip off my panties and his underwear. I slide on to him, all of him filling me up. Namjoon grips my hips as I ride him slowly, my head thrown back as I rode him faster, Namjoon thrusting up so our hips met together. He flips us over so that he's above me. Each thrust hitting that spot that craves for more. The only words coming out of my mouth are "Please" and "more", which encourages him to go deeper than ever.
"You missed my cock, filling you up huh?" Namjoon says smirking, and I moan to his dirty talk.
"Come on baby, let me hear what that pretty little mouth can say" he says pulling out slowly and slamming back in.
"Fuck Namjoon" I gasped and moaned his name.
"I'm close" I breathe out which only makes him go at a speed that's impossible.
"Let go baby, show me how good I made you feel" he says slowing he thrust as we climax together, him riding out our high and he pulls out and lays next to me. Are breathing heavy, he turns over wrapping his arms around me, playing with my hair.
"I love you so much" his breath tickling my neck.
"I love you too" I say turning my head to face him, wrapped in our bed sheets our naked bodies close together.
"Namjoon I'm so happy I'm here with you, I love you so much" I say and peck his lips.
Namjoon gets out of the bed quickly putting on his briefs and going to his pants.
"Baby what are you doing, we were having a moment" I laugh sitting up as he comes to me, standing on one knee.
"Y/n I've loved you since the day I laid eyes on you, I knew you were meant to be in my life, I knew I also didn't want you mixed into my past, but you helped me that day as I was lying on my death bed. You chose to see past the stuff you heard about me and helped me. We spent a month fighting your father, you fell in love with me, and now we are expecting a baby, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you Y/n Y/l/n Will You Marry Me?" Namjoon tells me opening the box showing a gorgeous ring, I'm speechless I nod and hug him tight.
"Yes I will marry you" I say looking into his eyes and kiss him, he slips the ring on my finger and smiles.
"Husband and wife has a nice ring to it" I say and smile back.
"I'll run you a shower and I'll change the sheets and I'll join after I'm done" he says kissing me and going into the bathroom turning on the shower, I put on Namjoon's work shirt and looked at the ring, I'm getting married and pregnant by the love of my life. He steps out and smiles at me.
"You wearing my clothes, that's a sexy sight to see" he says kissing me softly.
"Alright go shower I'll be there in a minute" he says and I go into the bathroom, take off his shirt and go into the shower.
It wasn't long till I felt Namjoon's body against mine. We finished showering and laid down and fell asleep.

3 months pregnant
Y/n pov
"Are you ready to find out if we are having a girl or boy?" I ask Namjoon as we walk hand in hand into the doctors office.
"I kind of don't want to find out, I want it to be a surprise" he says.
"Well I want to know what it is" I say signing in and we sat down.
"How about you know what we are having and you surprise me when he or she is closer to coming out" he says and I nod in agreement.
"You sure you don't want to know?" I ask again.
"I've been thinking about it, I want to be surprised, although I'm pretty sure what ever gender it is, he or she will be the most beautiful amazing baby" he says rubbing my tummy.
"Y/n y/l/n" one of the nurses say and Namjoon and I walk into a separate room I lay down on the chair, Namjoon holding onto my hand.
"Ok well baby is looking good, very healthy, I can tell you the gender today if you would like" the doctor says.
"Well my fiancé doesn't want to know, but I do" I say smiling, she writes the gender on a paper and hands it to me.
"Don't peek" I say to Namjoon and he covers his eyes. I read the gender and I'm so happy I knew what the gender was all along.

We returned home and I started making lunch. Namjoon helped me and I called over the boys to have lunch with us. When Namjoon and I finished lunch, the door bell rang. I opened the door and it's Yoongi and Jungkook.
"Yoongi!" I hugged him tight and he walked inside.
"So no love for me?" Jungkook jokes and I hug him.
"Kookie of course" I say and he walks just as Hoseok and Taehyung pulls into the drive way.
"Hey Y/n and little baby" he says hugging me and touching my tummy.
"Hi Taehyung, I missed you guys" I say and I close the door and I hear a horn honk. Jimin and Jin say hello and walk inside.
We all eat and joke around an laugh like old times, we talk about how our new lives are, and other things that are going on.
"How's the little munchkin doing?" Yoongi asks and all the boys ask too.
"The baby is doing amazing, I found out the gender, Namjoon wanted to be surprised later on so he doesn't know, do you guys want to know or be surprised too?" I ask them and they all want to know.
"Ok well don't tell me guys don't ruin it for me" Namjoon laughs.
"Ok well come I have a paper, come on huddle around" I say and wait till they all come around me.
"1,2,3!" I say and reveal the gender and the boys cheer.
"Namjoon you're going to be one hell of a dad" Jin says.
"I can't wait for the baby to come" Jungkook says
"Ok but I want the baby to call you uncle kookie" I say and he laughs.
"Fine the baby can call me uncle kookie" he puts his hand on my tummy.
"She's also gonna be one hell of a wife" Namjoon says showing the guys the he proposed.
"You asked her finally!" Jin says excitedly.
"You knew?" I asked
"Everyone knew" Jimin laughs
"We have to have family time like this more often, I really miss you guys" I say to them.
"Agreed we use to See each other everyday, at least a couple times a week, I really miss all of us together" Namjoon states.
"We don't want to miss out on this munchkin growing" Yoongi says.
We all clean up and watch a little tv and hung out like a family, I'm so glad to have an amazing family for the baby.