Story Ideas

HEILOOoo just to say this is not a story book but a story IDEA book. I notice that I'm the type of person that comes up with ideas in a flash. It's wired cuz in the mince of 5 seconds I could have the plot, characters and personality, and first chapter in my head. I have a notebook with all these stupid ideas and sometimes I have trouble picking out the good ones from the bad. So why not have you guys choose which story ideas you want me to write. Such a genius idea right???

Hell yeah! XD

Now here's the deal, you see after every book I finish I'll have you guys tell me which one you want to continue. I'm going souly on what the public wants, this way I keep you guys interested.

copy? good.

ok so here you'll find the title, genre(s), and an in tell, glimpses, or description of the story. If I have time even a teaser of the first chap.

NOTE:

Everything here are ideas in the making. Title, names, characters, and/or plots might be changed in the published story. Please don't steel without permission. If you want an idea from here just message me and I'll happily give you it. I don't care as long as I'm mentioned in some way and is credited.

P.S. Every idea here, I have already written the entire plot to them. I already know how it will end. Everything is planned out. Just not the names of the characters. just keep that in mind.

~ENJOY! :3