It's What Makes You Beautiful (38)

(Romance, Teen-Fiction, BxB)

PG13

"I don't understand. Why do you keep painting me?!" I yelled.

I was starting to get frustrated. This was frustrating me. He was frustrating me.

"I told you already. I like to paint my passions, emotions, and anything beau-"

"I'm not BEAUTIFUL!" I cut him off. "Stop telling I'm beautiful 'cause I'm not! I know I'm not. I know these jiggling flaps aren't beautiful! All this iron in my mouth aren't beautiful! My bloody dried up lips aren't beautiful! My short nappy hair isn't beautiful! And god so help me if you think these pimples are beautiful I going to jump in the streets and kill myself!"

I know I was drawing unwanted attention to myself, but I was just tired of him lying to me. Telling me things I know aren't true. I'm not pretty or cute. I'm barely descent, so when he tells me I'm beautiful I just go crazy. He knows how low my self esteem is, and I know he tell me those things to try and cheer me up. But I don't want him to anymore. It's too much for me to handle. I know I'm not perfect so I don't want anyone to tell me otherwise.

"Hey Ollie, calm down. No need to frustrated yourself." He put his paints down and walked towards with his arms out wide. I know what he was going to do next. He always dose this when I'm sad.

He place his chin on my head, holding me close to his chest. He smelled like crayon. He always smelled like crayon. Even his house. His cat too.

"Ollie.....you're beautiful." He does this to me on purpose. Making me feel so many different emotions I've never felt before I met him. He makes me feel this way. So in love with him.

"And all those things you said," he continued. "is what makes you beautiful."

I hid my face in his shirt when he said that. I didn't want him to see my red scrunched up face from crying.

"No one is perfect Ollie. Not you. Not me. But it's these imperfections that make us who we are. They make us human. Makes us real, and I just so happened to love your imperfections." He held me closer as the wind picked up. By then his shirt was soaked in my tears.

Like I said, he's the only one that has ever made me feel this way.

So in love with him................

Inspiration: Just something I thought of when I was listening to one direction. Yeah, What Makes you Beautiful came up randomly on the radio and I was too lazy to get up and change it. So I just let it play til it passes. While listening I thought. This song is so wrong. It's about a girl who IS beautiful and doesn't know it but it just makes her MORE beautiful?! No! It should be about a girl who isn't beautiful but has beautiful aspects, right?! So I came up with this. And I made it into a BxB cuz I'm tired of reading about fat girls and hot guys. This is about an average teen boy with an artistic college student. See?! All natural and realistic.