The Corrupted Light (41)

The Corrupted Light

(Paranormal, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Mature, MxB)

Rated R

"I get this feeling that I'm being watched.."

That's because you are

"Why am I being watched?"

Because you're special

"I'm special?"

Yes....very special....but be carful. Someone is watching you....

--------------------------------

"Your punishment, sentenced to be eternal,

To protect the light.

But you can not speak to him,

Touch him,

Get near his being,

Or observe him with crude thoughts.

Brake my words and you shall be eliminated from existence. Have I made myself clear?"

"Of course." I nodded my bowed head.

_________________

5,678 years.

It's been 5,678 years since I started protecting the light. And in all my years if protecting this kid, not once has it ever chosen a man before.

A man.

It's body would normally be a virgin woman, but a man?

Sitting in the booming cafeteria of this hormonal teen prison, I watched it from across the hall, walk casually to its table with the "friends" it has made.

It's fooling the human eye.

Yes, it is. But it uses that as a disguise. It must blend in with its surroundings so that it can spread its energy.

Which you tend to harvest and take for yourself.

Shut up.

You have been braking words my dear friend. But I can see why, since it is now in your sexual preference.

I won't do anything so shut up about it. I rather die my 5,679th time then get boiled to dust by the heights.

But sir--

Bring it up again and I will block you away.

My apologies sir.

My job is to protect it and that is what I will do. It being a man will not destruct me in any way at fucking all.

You only have 8 more months until you die once again sir.

Good. It's 18th year is coming soon. After I die, the angels have it to protect it.

But it's easy for them, since the light unlocks its true power on its 18th year.

I get the harder time of its growth. When it's weak and defenseless. Where even a virus can kill it.

And if the light dies.

Then everything pure and bright in the world dies with it.

Corruption and chaos would rule,

Then my power would grow,

Intensify

And I don't want that....

Inspiration: wow I haven't done one of these in a while! Well yeah, this is my attempt at doing a dark fantasy. I came up with everything myself. No little details from different stories of nothing. All mine. All original. :D