Arriving

Dimitri Pov

Today the girls will be arriving, I won't lie, I am excited to meet some of them. Rosemarie being one of them, I'm very interested in her legendary reputation, How can someone so young be so famous, deadly and gorgeous. 

I'm was lost in my thoughts until I had to get out of my car. The media were going to be the death of me!    

"You're majesty, is there any girl particularly that caught your eyes?"  

"Will you take the position of the king after you get married?"

The media screamed, making it very difficult to get to the meeting I'm trying to get to. 

"Firstly, I haven't even met the girls yet, so I can't say anything about them, they can be the worse person or the best person in the world for all I know. And I will do whatever Mama thinks will be appropriate to do with the crown. Now, Can I please get to my meeting?" I answered 

As I made my way into the building, I heard mumbles of 'sorry your majesty'  

Rose Pov

I'm sitting on the plane and I can not be more bored. My mind if going back to what Baba told me yesterday. 'Rose, I get this is a deal but we are also talking about marriage here. A married life' And I hated him for saying that, He was right, I didn't think of this as spending your life with someone, I saw this as making a deal. 

( Time skip)

I just arrived at the palace and I had the loudest crowd for me, which I expected. My reputation was unique and I knew that. I'm 18 and I have a lot more power than just a princess, my connections are all around the world, I have power in the underworld ( Criminal world). 

I gave a few smiles and took some pictures because I knew the value of the public in a game like this.

If I lose it will be my choice and only mine! Belikov will not send me back if I don't want!  

"Roza! How are you?" Mama said with a smile, ever since Jeanine got injured and couldn't take care of me, Mama had taken care of me and supported me, The only reason I'm doing this!

"Hii Mama! I'm great, How are you?" I said smiling, I was really happy to see her again. 

"I'm great, sweetheart!" She said hugging me, because of which I got glares from the girls when they thought I wasn't looking. Since they were all from Turkey they knew my power and wouldn't dare to glare at me while I was looking. Most of then feared me like the rest of the world. Most! 

"Dimitri's very excited to see you girls come along," She said smiling.

"Mama, Where's Vik?" I asked 

" She'll come visit you soon, she's in school. Koro is taking care of Zoya, I can't for you to meet Zoya. And you know Sonja isn't much into these things"

I guess I kind of missed them, They had taken care of me like I was family. It's funny, I'm so close to the Belikova's yet I have met Belikov before but only once when I didn't even know about the deal, I was too young to even notice him.