Adrian, don't you dare

Dimitri walked me back and gave a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

It was a really nice morning. I couldn't have asked for more. I'm really starting to think about that marriage now. Dimitri is a sweet and loving guy that every girl would want to be with, but then I'm only 18, marriage isn't something that I can handle.
I just got out of a horrible relationship with Adrian. This is way too fast, way too much.
Then, someone came down to get me ready and to breakfast.
Lissa had been sleeping the whole time that everything went on and was just waking up.

I wanted to tell her everything, but then a part of me didn't. I know Lissa would support me in whatever I choose to do but I also know she'll tell me the truth. The truth that I'm too scared to hear at the moment.
Everyone thinks of me as this girl that doesn't give a care to anything. The girl that does crazy stuff and all that. That I'm a badass. I am all those things but there are things that I can't handle.

So, Lissa and I got ready and went to breakfast. Where I didn't eat anything and neither did Dimitri, as this was our second breakfast for the day. 

Mama started a conversation in the complete silent table.
"so, girls, how is the selection going so far? What do you think of Dimka?" She said cheerfully.

"He's amazing. Only if some people didn't use their titles to get things, I would love to have some time with him" Tasha said, glaring at me. To which I simply smiled.

"Ahh, yes, very much like you then? Not living with the rest of the selected because of your name?" Elizabeth spoke up.

Mama sensing the mood was about to change the subject when a guard came running in.
"Your greatness! You are needed at the council room, right away!"

"Why?" I asked.

"You are also needed, my princess, my prince" he said before quickly leaving.

"Come on then, rose, dimka, let's go" mama said quickly getting up and leaving with and dimitri right behind her.

When we got to the council room, what we saw was crazy. Men shouting at each other, paperwork, and just madness.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?" dimitri cleared his voice.

Then everyone started to speak all together.

"Russia can't"
"Doing that would be"
"It's too much for our state"

I'm getting annoyed now, so, I did the most obvious thing, I did a backflip. Which got everyone's attention.

"Now, 1 person speak!"

"America is trying to attack Russia. The Ivashkov family wants to attack us." Said some guy from the Russian council who looked very scared.

"And why is this so scary?" I asked

"Because, rose, Russia isn't in a good enough position to fight at the time. Our army isn't even build yet, it was destroyed so badly"

"I swear to god... I'll kill that Adrian!" Now, everyone was starting at me.

"What?" Mama spoke up to the first time.

"He's only doing this to get at dimitri. Because, 'he stole his girlfriend' or something, as he said"

_____________________
A/N hey guys! So, I updated! My exams are done for now, so I'll try to update more. But I have more exams soon, so not as many updates, but I'll do some updates.
Anyway, hope you have a great day, love ya!