Want to Dance?

Rose Pov:

Having to wake up early and go to classes on a Sunday is not good! 

I had to take classes on Royals and Russia that I already took, I understand the other girls-some of them- need it but why are they forcing me to get up at 7? 

I asked Kirova if I could get out of there and she said no, NO! Nothing makes sense here, stupid! Stupid, Belikov. Stupid, country. Stupid, rules. 

To say I'm in a bad mood is an understatement, I had to get up at 7 and play nice with 14 girls while getting ready in the same room then had to take stupid classes I already took. Currently, I'm getting ready for the afternoon Ball, after the horrible mood I already was in putting me in a dress wasn't a good Idea.  

I did look good though, no matter the cost. 

I looked good, so I let the maids: Mia & Ellena,  do some final touches before I make my way to the waiting area

"Hello, Ladies, You all look very nice, now, We will call you, one by one, you will come and walk down the main stairs, you will greet the prince with a bow before you join the guests. Do remember, this is the Princes first impression of you. so whatever you do and say counts!" Said an overly excited Kirova. 

"Whoever is picked for the first dance is picked by the princes choice so that's a way to find out who the prince likes" She added with a wink. 

"God, is it me or is she annoying?" I said out loud by mistake. some of the girls laughed. 

" No, it's not you, she acts like she wants Belikov," Said a girl- I think Elizabeth. 

"Elizabeth, right? Your father is on the council?" I asked 

"Yes, you're-" She began but I cut her off. 

"It's Rose, I hate titles," I said with a smile. she nodded. 

"I agree, I think she would marry him if she could," Said Elizabeth's sister Beck. 

"Hi, Beck" 

"Hi, Umm Rose" 

We smiled at each other before they started to call us. 

I was the 3rd girl to be called so I didn't need much waiting. 

"Princess Rosemarie Mazur of Turkey" I made my way through the double door and noticed something that made my day, My best friend Lissa is at the party, I smiled at her before continuing to walk down the stairs. 

"Hey Dimitri," I said with bow 

"Hello Rose, You look stunning," He said with a  smile, before bowing down.  

I could see the girls that were there get mad, Natasha Ozera & Zoe Dubb, I believe. 

I just kept my head high and tried to ignore them. 

"You.look.STUNNING.!" came a voice I knew well. 

"Hey, Vik!" I said with a laugh. 

"Rose!! Look, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry and sorry" She said hugging me. 

"Vik, we can talk about all that later, besides it wasn't your fault. If my friend came and punched my boyfriend out of nowhere I would be mad" I said laughing 

"OHH, that was you!" Belikov said after greeting all the girls. 

"Yeah, pretty cool huh." I grinned 

"Cool enough to make me wanna dance with you, if I may?" Belikov said extending his hands. 

I took his hand and started to dance with him as the magic began, his big and muscular arms pulling me towards him, it felt nice. 

"I have to say, I agree with Vik, You look stunning," Belikov said spinning me around. 

"Thanks, not bad yourself, You cleaned up well, from the no shave and trousers I saw last night," I said grinning. 

"Ohh Roza, It was the middle of the night I think judging me then is unfair, especially since  you were screaming about how you hate me" He shot back 

"Fair, it wasn't my finest point" 

With that, we continued to dance in comfortable silence, in each other's warmth. 

After the song stopped, I left as another girl came to him, it was nice either way, I would be lying if I said a part of me didn't enjoy it or didn't want to stay in his arms but I'm also happy it's over as I can go to my best friend/sister now. 

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N Again, guys I'm sick so this isn't the best of my work and that is why there had been so little update, hopefully, you enjoyed. Let me know your thoughts down below.