A.A.

The next Saturday, Jesse called Gage to see if he was up for some more pt. He agreed and had her drive him to the base facilities. They met up with Mark and Josh as well, attempting exercises that didn't disturb their crispy parts. After an hour and a half she could see the boys were wiped and took them back to the barracks.

Once she arrived at Gages she walked him up to the front door opening it for him. "You need a bath marine, you're all sweaty."

Biting his lip nervously he asked if she would mind doing that for him again. Shaking her head she gave a smile. "Go stand in the kitchen while I get the shampoo."

Peeling off his damp shirt slowly so as not to hurt himself, he eventually got it off over his head throwing it to the floor.

"Bend over," she said placing her hand on his lower back before taken the kitchen sink hose thing and washing his hair. Once that chore was done she dried his hair and sent him to the bathroom.

Grabbing the same bowl from last time she repeated the things she did in the last bath she gave, trying hard not to think of him in sexual terms. The first time it was easy because he was being a jerk and he was in pain. This time he was almost himself, the pain was still there of course, but he was looking at her differently. There was a tension that hummed in the air. One that was exciting, if she were being honest.

When she asked him to stand so she could finish, he again was at full mast. She released a shaky breath as his own hissed out at the feel of the sponge on his underused organ.

"Almost done," she whispered as he stood there trembling. "Alright we're done, come on and get out."

He nodded moving slowly his groin begging for her attention.

Get some clothes on and I'll see you in the kitchen, "Are you hungry?"

He nodded, not knowing what to say or think.

She disappeared through his bedroom door quickly, collapsing on a kitchen chair with her head resting on her arms.

"You ok," Marty asked coming around the corner with some groceries in hand?

Jesse swallowed a lump in her throat. Looking at the table, "Yeah, I uh just have a lot on my mind I guess."

Marty could tell there was something more, but didn't pry. "So what do you and Gage have planned today," she asked unloading the groceries?

Shrugging she said, "I was going to grab us some lunch, did you want something?"

"Sure."

It took them a bit to agree on a fast food place, but when they did Gage was coming out of the bedroom.

"Hey Marty."

When she turned to look at her cousin he had this sheepish, nervous expression then she looked back at Jesse who hadn't really looked up yet.

"Jesse's gonna get us some lunch what do you want?"

The minute he said cheeseburger and fries she practically sprinted out the door.

Marty turned to Gage cornering him. "What on earth is going on between you two? You were fine this morning."

Gage's face filled with color. "She gave me a sponge bath after my work out."

"And," Marty asked not realizing that his feelings were engaged.

"It was sexy as hell, alright."

She burst out laughing. Not the response he had expected. "Ok, so did you do anything about it or did she?"

Shaking his head he muttered, "I wish. I don't think she knows how."