Blueberry Muffins

Jesse woke up in Gage's arms completely surrounded by his warm hard body. Looking up she could see that he was still asleep although that monster lying against her leg obviously hadn't gotten the memo. She shifted into a position where she could just look at it. It was quite large and kind of red. Seeing a bit of wetness seep from the tip she tentatively moved her finger to catch it and bring it to her lips. Shrugging a bit she decided to take Cosmopolitan's advice and go for it. Shifting lower on the bed she positioned herself onto her stomach, since Gage was sleeping on his side this seemed the ideal position.

Taking him in her hand she adjusted its position before lowering her mouth on top of it.

Gage moaned, his hand finding the back of her head. "Good morning to you too Jesse," he said on a groan as her tongue flicked his base, leaving a saliva trail as she pulled off of him long enough to offer a slightly embarrassed smile.

"Is this ok," her eyes were adorably worried.

"Better than ok."

She nodded about to return to her task when he shifted positions bringing her to her hands and knees While he stood by the side of the bed. Running his tongue along her spine, she squirmed arching her back in need. He felt how wet she was just from the things she had done to him. Slipping inside her he immediately began a fast rhythm that had her begging for his touch. His hand reached around to tease her, making her explode and scream his name into the bed. Her orgasm set off his own and before he knew it she was curled up on her side trying to recapture her breath.

"I feel like I just ran a marathon," she panted praying her heart would eventually slow down.

Me too he said standing there unable to touch her for fear of not wanting or being able to stop with just a touch. Slipping on his shorts he told her he was headed for the shower.

She sighed looking up at the ceiling with an expression of bliss. When he came back in the room she took his towel wrapping it around herself before heading to the shower.

Gage was in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee when Jesse wandered into the kitchen a sheepish expression on her face.

Marty was leaning against the oven waiting on the blueberry muffins to finish cooking. She grinned at Jesse, "Good morning sunshine."

Jesse blushed. "Hi."

"Did you want some coffee?"

With a nod Jesse got up to get a mug. "I can't seem to wake up this morning?"

Marty chuckled, but kept her comments to herself. "I'm making blueberry muffins."

"Thanks they're my favorite."

"Really, well I'm glad. Give them another five and they should be done."

The silence was awkward, really awkward, Gage decided to go check his email leaving the girls alone in the kitchen.

A second later he heard laughter. Groaning in defeat he knew that soon Marty was going to know just as much about Jesse as he did.

"Oh my God Marty, you never told me sex was that good."

Laughing out loud she leaned against the kitchen counter, "It's one of those 'you have to be there' things no one can really describe it."

"Tell me about it. 10 years of stories in Cosmopolitan barely put a dent into everything Gage has taught me in two nights." Jesse's eyes were round her smile big.

"Good huh," she said jokingly.

Jesse blushed. "Have you ever..." biting her lip she looked away?