Beautiful eyes

I could feel everyone glares on me and my brother. I stepped a little closer to my big brother because I felt more safe with him. "Dad I actually hit a dragon". My brother said and my father led us threw the village home. "Dad I actually hit a dragon.it went off just down raven point. We need to go search for-". My big brother was cut off by a stop. "Just stop. Every time you and your sister step outside, disaster falls.can you not see I have bigger problems. Winter is coming and I have a entire village to feed". He said and I growled. "Between the three of us the village could use a little less feeding, don't you think". My big brother said and I giggled. "This is serious you two. Why can't you follow the simplest orders". He said annoyed and I had it. "Because you keep hurting these innocent dragons. There probably hungry from starvation. But your just cruel". I said growling at him. " you two are many things but a dragon killer is not one of them. Get back to the house and stay there". He said and I had it. "I will if you stop hurting the dragons". I said and my dad gave me a angry look. "Elizabeth". He said and I sighed. He went to tell gobbler to make shir we get home. We were walking and we past the teens. "That was epic". Tuffnut said. "I've never seen someone mess up so bad". Snotlout said. My brother took a bow. "Thank you,thank you I try". He said and I gave everyone a death glare and they all flinched. 'Whose poses'. Gobbler pushed snout lout down and kept walking. "As we got closer to the house I needed to speak. "He never listens when ever I try to tell him to stop". I said with a frustrated face. "It runs in the family". Gobbler said and I growled. My brother catches up and speak up. "We ordered large big with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side". My brother said and I but in. These here, these are talking fish bones". We finished together. "Now that's not true. He loves you both, besides you're looking at this all wrong. It's not the outside he hates, it's the inside he can't stand". Gobbler said and I had a hurt look. I saw my brother jaw open. "Thank you for summoning that up". My brother said and I sighed. "Look the point is stop trying to be what your not". He said and I had a shocked look. 'I don't want to be a dragon killer. I want to go away with the dragon'. "I just wanna be like you guys". My brother said and we went inside our house. We heard gobbler sigh as we saw him leave. "Sister lets go". My brother said and I had a annoyed look. "Brother I-". "Sister please. For me". He cut me off and he gave me his puppy eyes. I tried to resist it but how could I. I sighed and looked at him. "Fine". I said and he smiled and dragged me in the forest.
(Time skip)
We looked at the map that my brother drew in his little notebook. We then tried to figure out where we were on the map but that didn't work out to well as my brother scribbled up the page in frustration. "All the gods hate me. I mean some people loose their knife and mug but I manage to loose a dragon". He cried out loud. "Look at the bright side big brother. We're still alive". I said trying to cheer him up. Suddenly we saw a bent tree that looked as if something knocked it over. We followed the broken down tree to see more broken and a huge dirt trial which lead to a rock. Hiccup advanced and I went with him. As we both looked over the rock, I gasped. I saw the two dragons. We ducked down immediately behind the rock. I saw hiccup going to the dragons carefully and had a dagger. I had a shocked look. The dragon looked dead. I came out behind the rock. "Big brother don't". I said and my brother looked at me and had a sorry look. I heard the dragons heavy breathing. My brother held out his dagger for protection. I looked at the other dragon. It looked like the other one but white and gold scales.

 It looked like the other one but white and gold scales