Forbidden friendship

Elizabeth POV

I happened to notice that the book had nothing on night fury. Is there like another book or sequel or night fury plan flick ahh". Hiccup was trying to ask Gobbler if there was another book about night fury but there wasn't any book that had night fury. 'believe me I tried to find a book but it was hopeless'. "Focus Hiccup. Your not even trying. Today is all about attack". Gobbler said and I standed there watching everyone running. "Natters are quick and light on the feet. Your job is to be quicker and lighter". Gobbler said and I yawned. "Look for it's blind spot. Every dragon has one. Find it. hide in it and strike". Gobbler said and I pulled out my drawing book and looked at the drawing I drew of the dragon. I put it away and sighed. "Blind spot yes. Death spot mm not so much". Gobbler said and I had a wired look. Next thing I knew is the walls were falling. I had a shocked look. Then I saw Astrid on top of my brother. I tried to hold in a laugh but it was to hard. Then Astrid hit the dragon and looked at my brother. "Is this some kind of a joke to you. Our parents war is about to become ours. figure out which side your on". Astrid said and I  was angry I went to go help my brother. "That's enough Astrid. You think you know everything but you don't. Watch what you say before you get yourself into trouble". I said and walked off with my brother and went to the forest.

My brother was infront of me with the shield infront of him. Then he threw the fish but it didn't work out. So he went to go get it but the shield got stuck so we went under it. I was holding my fish for the dragon. I sticked close to my brother and walked around for the dragon. Then I heard something so I turned around and saw the white and the black dragon on the rock. My brother gasped. The black dragon went off first followed by the white one. They were smelling our fish. My brother pulled the fish towards the black one. I saw the white dragon so I crouched down and motioned it to get the fish. The white one was about to eat mine when we heard the black dragon growl. I looked at Hiccup who still had his dagger. "Big brother he wants you to get rid of the dagger". I said and my brother pulled out the dagger and threw it at the lake. The dragon looked at Hiccup. I looked back at the white dragon and motioned him again to get the fish. I saw its mouth that had teeth in it. "Ha. Toothless. I could of sworn that you had-". My brother was cut off by the dragon taking its fish. The white dragon was opening it's mouth so I put the fish in it's mouth and it ate it. "Teeth". My brother finished and I giggled. The dragon was corning him to the rock. "Uh sister what is the dragon doing". Hiccup asked and I giggled. I looked at the white one who was coming closer to me. I saw it's skin. I gasped. "Wow your skin is like the winter". I said going to touch the skin but stop and look at the dragon. "Uh can I". I asked and the dragon motioned me to touch it and I did. "Wow. This is amazing". I looked at it's eyes and had a shocked look. "Your a boy? No wonder how you and the other dragon get along". I said and I swear that I saw the dragon blush. I heard a growl so I turned around and saw the other dragon motioning him to come. The white one was whining so it turned to me and had sad eyes and flew with the black one. My brother went to go see the dragons. I giggled and watched bird past. 

(Time skip)

I was sitting down drawing the white dragon. Then I felt the dragon behind me so I turned around and saw him close to my face. He blushed and looked the other way. I giggled and rubbed my hand against his side head. I felt him relax. Then he went to a tree and wrote something on the ground. I went to see what he wrote and I smiled.

'Your the most beautiful person I ever mean't'.

I looked up at him who was blushing. I smiled and wrote something down. 'Your the most handsome dragon I ever meant'. I wrote and he looked up at me. He put one of his paw up motioning me to put my hand against it and I did. His paw was warm. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me. I saw his beautiful eyes looking at me. I used my other hand to cup his face but then it flew away. I looked at my brother who looked shocked.

We were at the camp fire with the other's listening to gobbler's story. I couldn't stop thinking about the white dragon. His eyes. his skin. his compliment's. It was amazing how it could do that. "No it's the wings and tail that you really want. If it can't fly then it can't get away". Gobbler said and I looked at my brother with a shocked look. We snuck out quietly and went to the armor place.

I was in my desk and took out my drawing book and redrew the other fin. I started getting to work.

(Time skip)

Soon I was done and looked at my brother. I yawned and put my stuff together. "Come on brother. I'm tired". I said and he grabbed his fin and walked with me to our house. "Good night Brother". I said and my brother smiled at me. "Good night little sis". He said and I went inside my room and got changed and went on the bed. I looked at the fin I made and smiled and fell asleep.

(Winter POV)

I heard someone coming so I hid on the rock with my brother. Then we saw the guys again from yesterday. My brother went down first and I followed. Then I saw the girl motioning me to eat the fish so I was about to eat it when my brother growled. "Big brother he wants you to get rid of the dagger". The girl said and the boy threw the dagger in the lake. The girl looked back at me and motioned me I could eat it. I wanted her to put it in my mouth so I kept it open and she put the fish in my mouth. "Uh sister what is the dragon doing". I heard the boy say and I heard the girl giggle. It sounded like angels singing. I came closer to her to keep listening to her giggles. I heard her gasped. "Wow your skin is like the winter". I heard her say and she was about to touch me but she stop and looked at me. "Uh can I". She said and I motioned her to touch me and she did. "Wow this is amazing". I heard her say and I was enjoying the rub. She looked at my eyes and had a shocked look. "Your a boy? No wonder you and the other dragon get along". She said and I blushed. 'How did she know that i was a boy'. "GRRR". I heard my brother calling me. I whined at him but he was giving me his death glare. I looked back at the girl with sad eyes and flew to my brother.
(Time skip)
I woke up to see the girl sitting on a rock. I was curious and went over there to see what she's doing.(like curious goerge 😂) I was behind her looking at her drawing me. Then she turned around and our face were close. I blushed and looked the other way. I heard her giggle and rub her hand against my face. I relax by her touch. I had a idea. I went to a tree and wrote her something.
'Your the most beautiful person I ever mean't'.
I wrote and I looked away because I knew I was blushing. Then I heard her write something on the ground. I looked at what it said and I had a shocked look. 'Your the most handsome dragon I ever meant'. It said and I looked at her. I put my paw up and motioned her to put her hand on my paw. She got the message and did it. Her hand was warm. I looked down at her. I saw her beautiful eyes. They were amazing to look at. She went to put her other hand on my face. I freaked out and flew away. 'Well that was a good expression me, great job for scaring the most beautiful girl I ever meant'.