Monstrous Nightmare

Elizabeth POV

I was getting ready to go out and get ready for the ring. "Alright sister. Be safe". My brother said and I smiled at him. I heard my dad talking and I sadden. "Well I would of tied her in a boat and shipped her off for being god mad". I heard my dad rude and I sadden. My brother hugged me. I heard my father saying I will become a viking. "Be careful with that dragon". I heard Astrid and I looked at her. "I know about your dragon Winter". She said and I grew worried. "Don't worry I'll keep your secret". She said and I sighed. "Thank you". I said and smiled at her and she smiled back. "It's time Elizabeth. Knock them dead". Gobbler said and I grabbed my helmet. I looked back at Astrid. "You know Astrid. I judged you too quickly. Your actually pretty amazing. Your more wiser them any viking here". I said and she smiled at me. I walked out and everyone cheered. I looked at my dad who was giving me thumps up and I ignored him and went past the weapon stand. Everyone was whispering why I didn't get a weapon but I ignore them. I breathed and looked at the gate. "I'm ready". I said and the gate was opening. Then a Monstrous Nightmare came out on fire and went around the arena. It saw me and it eyes soften. I could see a blush come it's way his cheek. It came closer to me it's eyes getting softer. I heard people cheering me on. I looked at the dragons eyes. it looked so peaceful. Then I saw Winter in his eyes. I gasped and look behind me but he wasn't there. I grew sad and looked back at the dragon. I looked at my helmet and saw myself. 'This isn't who am'. I thought and looked back at the dragon. "I'm not a viking". I said and threw it somewhere else. I heard everyone gasped. The dragon smiled and looked at my father. "Listen up. We don't have to kill them". I said and my father grew angry. "STOP THE FIGHT". My father yelled and the dragon blew fire at my father. 

Winter POV

I heard my love in trouble. I ran to the rocks and tried to get over it. "Little brother what are yu doing". My brother asked and I could feel my love getting hurt. "Elizabeth in trouble". I said and Toothless had a shocked look and tried to get over the rocks. Finally we reached the top.

Elizabeth POV

"STOP". I said and made the dragon look at me. His looked around and blew fire everywhere. The fire got on me and wiped the fire off me.

Winter POV

Me and Toothless rushed where my love was at. "Come down little brother. she's a witch remember". He said but  didn't care and ran faster.

Elizabeth POV

I made used my magic to block the fire secretly. Then I heard Winter. "Night fury's look out". Then Winter and toothless was infront of me". 

Winter POV

I growled at the dragon who try to hurt my girl. "Winter long time no see. I see that this girl has a thing about dragons. she's a cutie". He said and I growled at him and fought. "No one hurts my love". I said to him and fought him. Then the dragon left. "Winter. You have to go. Fly". she said and Hiccup ran to Toothless. Then the vikings came rushing towards us. I ran to them and hit them. Then the chief came and I pinned him to the ground. "I'll make shir you don't hurt her". I said and I was about to blow at him when I heard a angels voice. "WINTER STOP". She said and I looked at her with sorry. Then they were tying me and Toothless up.

Elizabeth POV

I tried to run to Winter but Gobbler stopped me. "Winter no. Please don't touch him. Please". I said and Hiccup was trying to get to Toothless as well. "Put them with the other's".

My father threw me and my brother in a building. My brother shielded me from my father. "I should've known". I heard my dad say and I grew worry for Winter. "Dad". Hiccup started. "We had a deal". My father yelled and I grew scared. "We know we did but that was before I. Ahh it's all mess up". My brother said. "Everything in the ring. A trick, a lie". My father said going towards me but my brother shield me from him. "We screwed up. We should of told you before know. Take this out on me. Be mad at me. Please just don't hurt Winter and Toothless". Hiccup said and my father looked at us. "Those dragons. Thats what you guys are worried about that they almost killed". My father said and I hid behind my brother. "They were only trying to protect us". I said, going infront of hiccup and my father looked at me. "They killed hundreds of us". My father yelled and I grew furious. "And we killed thousands of them". I yelled back and he looked at me. "They defend themselves. Thats all. They raid us because they have too. If they don't bring enough food back then they will be eaten themselves. Theres something else on there island dad". My brother said and I looked at him shocked. "There island. nest". My father said and I grew worried. "Did I said nest". My brother said and I grew worry. "How did you find them". My father said and my brother put me behind him. "No I didn't. Toothless did. Only a dragon can find a island". My brother said and my father looked lie he had a idea. "oh no no. Dad no. You don't know what your up against. it's like nothing you ever seen". My brother said and our father pushed us away. "dad please. I promise you. You can't win this one. Dad no...FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE CAN YOU LISTEN TO ME". My brother said and ran to him but he pushed him to the ground. "Brother". I gasped and ran to him and pulled him up. "You guys joined there vol with them. Your not vikings. Your not my children". My father said and I had a shocked look and he went out of the building. I pulled Hiccup up. I looked down hurt. Hiccup walked to outside and I had a confused look. "Big brother". I said and he kept walking. I followed him and he was watching the vikings put our dragons in armor. I sadden when they put a thing around Winter. Then Winter looked up at me and I sadden even more. Then I saw my father looking up at me and Hiccup and I gave him a death glare. Then the ships went away. I went next to my brother and hugged him and he hugged me back. "Its a mess. It must feel horrible. You guys lost everything. Your father, your tribe, your friend". Astrid said and I sighed. "Thank you for summing that up". Hiccup said and I put my head on his shoulder. "Why couldn't I killed that dragon when I found him in the woods". My brother said and I looked up at him shocked. "It would've been better for everyone". He said and I sadden. "Yup. The rest of us would've done it. So why didn't you guys". Astrid said and I looked at her shocked. "I don't know". Hiccup said and I looked at the sea. "That's not an answer". Astrid said and I imagined Winter. "Why are you asking us this Astrid". I said and I looked at her. "Because I want to remember what you guys say. Right know". She said and I sadden. "It wasn't that I loved dragons. I wanted to prove that dragons weren't bad. I saw Winters eyes and saw that he was frighten just like we get frighten. Every single day. Everything that I wanted to know was right. There just like us. Afraid, scared, hungry. There no difference from us. That's why I didn't kill Winter because i saw something that he could've saw in me". I said and looked back at the water. "300 years and we were the first people that wouldn't kill a dragon". I said and I looked down. "First to ride one tho". She said and I looked at her. "What are you going to do about it". Astrid asked and my brother had his crazy idea. "Probably something stupid". My brother said and I looked up at him. "Good. But you already done that". Astrid said and I smiled. "And something crazy". My brother said and I ran with him to go somewhere.