Flying test

Next day

Elizabeth POV

"Oh toothless". My brother cooed and I dragged my giant of fish toward Winter. "Winter". I said and Winter ran to me and licked me. "Oh I miss you to Winter". I said and I petted him. "I got something for you". I said and dropped the fish. "I hope your hungry". I said and he was going threw the fish and then he growled. "Oh sorry I forgot you dragons don't like eels". I said and threw the eel somewhere else. Then Winter was eating some eels. I went to his tail and put the fin on the other side. next thing I new Winter started flying. "WINTER. WAIT". I said and used the started opening the fin. Then Winter was flying. "OMG Yes it works". I said and then toothless and winter crashed together and my and my brother fell in a lake. "Yes. I cheered in joy".

(Time skip)

"Today is about team work". Gobbler said and then smoke came around. I hid my eel from Winter. "Now a wet dragon head lightens fire. The hideous zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathe gas. The other head light it's. Your job is to know which is which". Gobbler said and I sighed. 'ya no shit shir lock'. I was next to my brother. Then I heard screaming. Then we saw the dragons. Fish legs failed on putting water on the dragon ad so did my brother. The one with fire came to me and its eyes soften. "HICCUP, ELIZABETH". I showed the eel while my brother was talking to the dragon. "Back. Back. Back. Now don't you make me tell you again. Yes that's right. Back into your cage. Now think about what you've done". My brother said and I threw the eel to the dragons and we closed the cage. I looked at my brother and smiled at him. Then we looked at the kids that were giving us wide eyes. "Okay so..are we done cause we got some things that we need to ahhh yelp will see you tomorrow". My brother said and we ran to a building to make another fin.

I was improving on how to make Winter fly. Soon I finished so I went to go put it somewhere safe

I showed it to winter. He had a shocked look and he started running. "Winter wait". I said and ran to him.

Hiccup and I were flying so we counted to three to pull the string. "One, two, three". I pulled it and we fell from our dragons. 

I was Improving more on the fin because I kept falling off Winter.

We were flying and I was trying to pull the rope but we ended up landing on the grass. I went to go find Winter and found him rubbing himself on the grass. I looked at the grass. 

The Gronkle hit Tuffnut and it was coming towards us so me and my brother took the grass out and we scratch the grass against the Gronkle. It was adorable. 

The kids were huddling over me and my brother and we needed to go to the dragons. "Ah we left our weapons back at the ring. You guys go on ahead. Will catch up with you". My brother said and we ran to the forest.

I was scratching Winter because he loved it. Then when I scratch his neck he fell to the grown. I looked at my hands and walked with my brother. 

Astrid hit the Nadder and it was coming towards us. I saw Astrid coming towards the dragon so I went to the dragons neck and scratch it and it fell to the ground.

We were walking to go eat something and sat at our table where we always ate and people started coming towards us and sat at our table.

I used my shield and created light for Winter. It was so adorable. 

"Meet the terrible terror". Gobbler said and a little dragon came out. I awed at it's form. "hah It's like the size of my-". Tuffnut was cut off by the terrible terror biting his nose. Me and my brother used the shield to create light. I petted the terrible terror head and my brother closed the door with his shoe. He smirked at me and I giggled and rolled my eyes.