Icy-Hot Romance

Class 1-A had just finished the Sports Festival and all but two people could think clearly. Bakugou Katsuki, was angry at the way he won against the Red and White haired girl, who in her own sense couldn't think clearly. For the First time in her Life, she felt Loved by someone other than her Mother. That all Happened when the boy Izuku Midoriya had saved her from herself and helped her realize her power.

Third Person POV

Midoriya Izuku wasn't the same anymore, not ever since the Sports festival round with Todoroki, before he would think of Uraraka and how nice she was, yet now she was being replaced by Todoroki, who had opened herself to him and who was now actually smiling and interacting with the other students. Midoriya looked upon her at times and wondered why it is that he felt this way but never truly understood the depths of his feelings and if he even had any for her. "Midoriya?" The Boy in question looked up snapping out of his trance and looked at the Girl who had been on his Mind since before. "U-U-Uhm, Yes!?! Do you need something Todoroki-Chan?" Midoriya who was never good at talking to girls was the same now, his face was slightly red and he was stuttering.

What he didn't know is that Todoroki was the same, The Girl couldn't stop thinking about how much he had changed in the mere weeks they had been together. He was boasting confidence in the most unlikely scenarios, he kept his cool even when he was pressured by danger, he took care of others before himself. It was the Perfect Person to be saved by and Todoroki had become the next victim to being saved. "W-Well you See I wanted to say.... T-Thank you... You really helped me understand what it is that I want to do with my life now!" Todoroki who was still unused to talking to anyone especially the Green Cinnamon Roll was a stuttering mess with a small blush tinting her cheeks. 

"I-It's Nothing! I just did what any other hero would do!" That's right, both of them were oblivious due to their pasts. They weren't supposed to know much about Love, One was a Useless Deku, while the other was simply a tool to become the best. "Well anyways Thank You!" Midoriya just sat there looking at the Two colored hair girl who simply walked away into her group of friends. 'I need to figure this out...' Midoriya was seeking to figure out if he really did have feelings and how to deal with them, never in his life had he experienced this, and whenever it did he shot it down because of how he was labelled. With this information at Hand Midoriya started to look up things that were signs of liking someone else. The Gullible cinnamon roll began believing more and more eventually actually taking things to heart. 'I.... I don't even know what to think at this point....' He was currently laying on his bed with his phone on his chest as he looked up to the roof. 'Why did you come into my mind and give me these feelings...' With that the Hectic boy went to sleep while the Girl was still wide awake and confused.

"No, he would be like this!" Todoroki who wasn't really skilled at anything other than using her Ice was trying to learn hand to hand combat in order to impress Midoriya. 'I'll make him notice me!' As the Girl trudged on with her exercise well past Midnight she simply kept getting more and more motivated as she wanted to simply be around the Green haired boy who had stolen a spot in her heart. But unfortunately they would be separated for a week where they would each be due a learning period with Internships. Todoroki didn't know where Midoriya would be going but knew that his style wouldn't have any heroes around Endeavors. 'I wish I knew where he was going... I would have tried to get closer, that way he would notice me for sure!' The Girl proceeded to sleep after cleaning her body and saying a Quick prayer to her mother who had passed away from a Rare disease that was brought up by Defects in Genetics. 'I'll make sure to be happy for you... mom!' 

"So you did end up going to Endeavor's place?" The Two who were waiting at the same station had finally struck a conversation without any stuttering just a pure conversation. "Yeah... He might be an awful dad, but he does no how to be a good hero in regards to strength... So I'll take it as an opportunity to work harder and become stronger!" Midoriya who was delighted by the fact his actions had made such a difference smiled from the bottom of his heart showing his full caring nature as he uttered a sentence. "I'm so happy that you're finally being yourself!" To Midoriya it sounded completely Normal, but to Todoroki, who had never been accepted for herself was so happy that she turned to hide her blush before she walked to the train. As she got on she looked back and smiled waving at the boy who was left to wait on his own for the train. 'I finally had a conversation normally with her!' The boy he was excited, he was always so nervous, his mother would always tell him to calm down and to think before he acted so him doing this showed that what his mother had implied to him had been working and could keep working. 'I'll make sure that she/he notices me!' Both of them said as they looked into the distance thinking of the future ahead.