Izuku X Maka (Soul Eater) Quirkless or Not You're You

Authors Note

Here Enjoy! I plan on getting some more out! This might be going out on a Double Upload day! So be ready for that! I'm feeling emotionally better after writing Tremor, which I repeat is not over! It was just a Cliff Hanger!! Well Let's Start!!

Midoriya's POV

Sometimes the hardest part of living is living itself... Sometimes it was trying to live without someone... But I had been doing that for the past 5 Years. Back When I was 10 I had found a Girl, she too was Quirkless, and was visiting From America. She could speak Japanese fine, but her Dad couldn't which made it all the more scary when trying to talk to him. I was still feeling happiness from those times, and how we were both similar one a Quirkless guy and one a Quirkless Girl.

'Where are you at now..?' I sighed and looked in out of the window of the Classroom as I started to take notes on History. "Remember Nowadays guys! In America the Heroes that we think of aren't necessarily how you think they are, some are Quirkless but hold other abilities they use Soul Connections, with Meisters and Weapons... Some of you may be eligible to be a Weapon or a Meister so were going to have you go through a test in order to win a trip to America where you'll go to the School and actually be there for a week learning of the different things that happen.." 

I couldn't believe it. 'That's the Job that Maka said her dad had!' i was thinking of different ways to possibly get an opportunity. I was Quirkless, the first ever Quirkless student to make it into U.A and I made it into the General Department where everything was normal, a lot of students had Quirks that weren't made for Robot fighting from the exam... But me I didn't even try I didn't want to be discriminated because of my unreasonable stubbornness. 

"All Of You please come by tomorrow at 12 Sharp in order to get tested once done you'll get your results immediately... Another hint to this is if you have a connection of you're soul with someone else." I looked at Midnight as she finished and now felt excited. 'I have a chance to see her again! I can't let it go past me!' I squeezed my fist as I recalled all of the fun memories we had during her visit with her Fathers 'Work'. 

**Flash Back**

"Hey Izuku... Do you think you'll try to be a hero?" I looked at her nodding my head viciously as I thought of all the things heroes did. "Definitely! I could try and do my best even without a Quirk! I mean who wouldn't want to be able to save someone?" I saw her smile as she looked down. "You're right... I won't be able to be a hero though.. it'll be a different job that's more spiritual... but too some I might seem to be a hero... So can I count on you counting on me... Because Honestly I'm afraid I won't be able to do as good as dad..."

I saw that she was obviously nervous so I petted her head as she scrunched down from it. "It's Okay Maka! I believe in you! I'm sure you'll be the greatest Hero from America!" I saw her look up with a smile as she gave me a hug. "Thanks Izuku! You don't know how much that means to me!" I laughed a bit but honestly on the inside I was sad. It was Maka's last day no more playing at the Park her dad turning into a Weapon or talking to Death whenever he visited Maka's Dad. 

"You know if you can't be a hero over here... You should try and come over to America I can try and see if you're a weapon or a Meister!" I nodded softly as I lay down on the grass and looked at the moving Clouds. "I don't know... I'm determined to be a hero but... Quirks are something people need... I'll take the U.A exam in a few years... But If I don't make it to The Heroics we know why... Because I'm Quirkless and in this society you need to have a Quirk... B-But... I don't want to accept that!"