Warping Into Her Heart (Fem!Kurogiri x Izuku)

Authors Note

Hey Guys! Just finished my 20K Special that's an Hour long for Tremor Through his heart! So I'm back to updating regularly!! This is my entry for the Writer x Writer Competition suggested by undefmidi, It's going to be more of a First person until I can get better at the third person! This isn't going to be 5K like it's supposed to be but here ya go!!

Midoriya's POV

I was sitting in class looking around wondering how things would have been if I had simply told her that she could be a hero... In all honesty her Quirk was incredible! I was just scared she would be like the rest. 'Kurogiri....' I was still looking outside when I noticed the sky bringing in dark clouds. 'It's going to rain huh?' I Focused back into class as Aizawa-Sensei was talking about the Sports Festival.

 "Midoriya!" I looked up and met eyes with him and saw his worried gaze. "Is there something bothering you? Ever since the USJ attack you've been quiet and reclusive..." I smiled. "Sorry I'm just thinking about somethings for home... I'm sorry for worrying you..." I saw Aizawa nod although his and several other of my classmates worried gazes never left always staring into my soul as if they were trying to pry the issue out of me forcefully.

'I can't tell them.... Having them know that one of the people I had met became a villain because of me.... That's not what I want them to know, some would grow suspicious of me possibly being a spy...' I looked over and noticed Iida looking at me with a very worried expression. I smiled and mouthed. 'I'm okay.' I saw him nod as the rest of class without issues and I did my best to focus in on the information. "All right class you're all dismissed, remember to train yourselves... The next 2 weeks will determine how you do in the sports festival." 

I stood up to leave as I remembered how it is that everything to be. I was walking home in the rain as my mind wandered to the past.

**Flash Back**

"Whoa! You guys even have Faux Villains!" I looked at Kirishima and looked towards he was pointing and opened my eyes in shock as a purple and black portal opened up and out villains were coming out. "Those are real, get back! 13!" I stood there completely in shock as the last villain to come out was a very familiar girl. "Kurogiri..." As I said this I felt myself being dragged back and saw Iida and Uraraka were the ones who were dragging me. 

As we were dragged a portal appeared before us and there she came through. "Sorry but were trying to kill All Might the Symbol of Peace, we saw he was supposed to be here... yet he's not... Was there some sort of change of Pl-!" I met eyes with her and saw that she recognized me, but before I could say anything a portal appeared and made me fall straight through it and land across USJ before she appeared before me. "Izu...ku..."

I had tears in my eyes as I looked at her. "What are you doing here! I-I..." I saw her put her hand to my lip as she retracted all the smoke into her body and smiled.  "Don't blame yourself." And with that she left as I fell on my knees blaming myself for what I had done. 'Why couldn't I have just said you could be a hero! It was all I ever wanted to hear! So why couldn't I tell you that!!'

I hit the ground with my fist as tears kept flowing until I snapped out of it and realized she could ruin everything if she kills someone, that I would have to fight her if she's a villain and I'm a Hero. I looked over to the center and my eyes widened as I saw her now standing next to a huge purple creature with its brain exposed and a guy with hands all over his body, both staring at the fallen body of Aizawa-Sensei who was beaten and bloody.