Two

"Wow really not a lot of girls know anything about cars"
"Lol anyway we should start going"
"Yeah here get in" he walks to the passenger side of the car and opens the door for me Well that's sweet. As we started driving to his house we talk and laughed a lot. Then he farted.
"Oh god Adym you stink ewwwww" I say while laughing at him.
"Haha like the smell Nania it smells good huh"
"No it doesn't"
"Well I'll get u better next time because we are here Nania"
"Thats a big apartment complex"
"Not really it only has two bedrooms and each one has a bathroom" he said while walking away.
We start walking up the stairs to his house. When we get to the door he turns around and grabs my hand.
"Nania I love you I think you are super cute and sweet would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend"
"Wow really I would love to" he grabs my hand and kisses me on the forehead. We walk in and I see a lighter boy sitting on the couch playing 2k.
"Hey Adym and girl with Adym" he said stopping his game and looking over.
"Girl with Adym omg Adym is that your girl bro"
"Yea her name is Nania and be nice to her Sawyer" Adym said back
"Hey I'm Nania nice to meet you sawyer"
"Nice to meet you to Nania"
"Sawyer you will never believe what he dad taught her about"
"What does she know"
"CARS BRO CARS"
"For real you do "
"Yeah"
"Anyway Sawyer me and her will be in my room if u need one of us ok"
"Yeah" he grabs my hand and leads me to his room. He closes the door behind me and turns around to face me. He stares at me for a fat minute.
" what" I say while smiling.
"Your just so beautiful and I'm happy to call you mine"
"Awww your so sweet Adym" he walks up to me and puts his forehead up to mine.
"Want to match at school tomorrow"
"Sure why not" I reply. He grads my waist and pulls my body closer to him. He leans in to kiss me when all of a sudden Sawyer comes in.
"Hey Adym Laney is here"
"Who's laney" I said
"Just my girl best friend" Laney walks in and her and Adym began to give each other a hug.
"Adym I missed you" she said he turned around to talk to me. Adym let go of her and looked at me.
"Go in my closet and find me something to wear tomorrow ok babe"
"Yeah nice to meet u Laney"
"Wait we haven't introduced each other yet" she catches on pretty quick.
" I know well my name is Nania and I'm Adym's girlfriend"
"Nice to meet you I'm Laney" we shake hands and I went into Adyms closet to pick out his clothes for tomorrow. I also picked out mine because I had some of the same clothing at my house.

 I also picked out mine because I had some of the same clothing at my house

There perfect. I walked out to Adym, he was sitting on his bed I assumed that Laney had left because I didn't see her anywhere. I go to Adym and sit facing him on his lap. He looks upset about something.
"Baby are you ok" I asked
"No babe Laney told me that she's moving away for good"
" oh I'm sorry baby" I said while putting my hands on his face to pull his mouth to mine to kiss him. He started to kiss me back, my hands made their way down to his neck. While his hands where in my waist. I started to take my jacket off without breaking the kiss Adym did the samething. He pulled away and looked at me.
"are you sure you want to do this Nania"
"Yes I do" we start kissing again and he removes his so I can see his fit body.
"Damn baby your hella sexy I love you so much" i said. I got a phone call and answered it. It was my friend telling me to come over after about 20 minutes of crying.
...........