25

I jam to music until my dad taps me on the shoulder indicating that we arrived at the school.
"Bye dad see you when I get home love you" i say as I hug and kiss him goodbye getting out of the car. Ughhhh school I don't even know where to go. I walk up to this one really cute boy.
"Hey quick question where's the office"
"Your the new girl huh" he says while smiling"
"Yeah haha it's really that obvious" I say while laughing a little bit.
"Yeah anyways I'm Mikey what's your name" he says while leading me to the office.
"I'm Lryic"
"Nice to meet you Lryic"
"Nice to meet you Mikey anyways you should follow me on insta"
"Alright what's you name"
"It's Lryic_Yorba1278"
"Alright I will follow you my number is 2536679860 text me later"
"Ok thanks for helping to the office"
"No problem have fun"
"You to" I say as he leaves wow he so nice I gotta text him later. An alert popped on my phone @Mikeybarone is now following you.
@Mikeybarone posted on Instagram. I open Insta and look at the photo.

Lil baby is a bad thing she the only one on my mind💕🤤User 1: Mikey baby I love youUser 7: who he talking aboutUser 10: @user7 who knows stick around and find outIbrycehall: @Mikeybarone inbox me bro who u talking boutMikeybarone: @Ibrycehall ok ...

User 1: Mikey baby I love you
User 7: who he talking about
User 10: @user7 who knows stick around and find out
Ibrycehall: @Mikeybarone inbox me bro who u talking bout
Mikeybarone: @Ibrycehall ok I will later after school today I gotta go to class
Chats disabled...
Mikeys POV
I walk into my first period and I see the girl I met earlier.
"Hey lil baby wassup you in my class now"
"Yeah I guess so wanna sit by me"
"Yeah sure let me see you schedule let's see if we have anymore classes together" i say while grabbing her schedue. I smile and look at her.
"What" she says while smiling back at her.
"We have the same classes"
"Really your lieing"
"Nope see" I say while giving her my schedule.
"Oh my god we really do"
+++
Lryics POV
I waited for my da at the front of the school. my headphones were in and I was blasting music when I felt a hand grab me in the shoulder. I turn my head and see Mikey.
"Hey wasssup"
"Hey lil ma what you doing out here"
"Waiting for my dad to pick me up"
"Hey wanna roll with me I can take you to your house"
"Sure let me tell my dad ok"
"Alright"
I pull out my phone and call me dad.
*Lryic is everything ok*
*yeah dad I was just calling to let you know my new friend is taking me home so you don't need to come get me*
*ok I'll see you when you get home stay safe love you*
*love you to daddy* I hang up and Knod at Mikey indicating that I can go. We get in his car and start driving.
"Wanna stop and take a quick photoshoot for instagram"
"Yeah let's do it" we pull over to this cool place and take photos. I pull out my phone and upload on insta.

I'm so happy to have met you today I already love you darling💕💯😍User 3: get it boo booLauren_Orlando: that's my best friend that's my best friend yayLryic_Yorba1278:miss you bestie can't wait til you move down to Cali with meMikeybarone: ayeeee...

User 3: get it boo boo
Lauren_Orlando: that's my best friend that's my best friend yay
Lryic_Yorba1278:miss you bestie can't wait til you move down to Cali with me
Mikeybarone: ayeeee I took that photo I'm already loving ya to Lryic
User 6: ohhhh I ship Mikey and Lryic even tho she isn't as famous as him
Chats disabled...