27

Lryics POV
I was at home now when my phone went off. Ibrycehall tagged you in a post. Who the hell is bryce. I call Mikey.
*wassup lil baby*
*who is Bryce hall*
*oh that's my best friend I seen he tagged you and me in a post*
*yeah lol should I follow him back or not*
*yeah he's pretty cool what are you doing now tho*
*chillin in my bed why wassup*
*wanna go walk around the park and go see a movie*
*sure but don't we have school tomorrow *
*yeah lol I'll be there in 20*
*Alright see you then* we hang up and I get up and get dressed into something chic but casual. I put some makeup on and do my hair. I went in snap and took a cute picture to post on insta.

20k likesBaby baby baby can't wait to see you later I'm really feeling your vibe so come vibe out with me❤️🤩💕🤤User 4: looking good babyUser 6: I bet she's talking about mikeyUser 15: I ship them high keyIbrycehall: cutie💕Mikeybarone: @Ibryceha...

20k likes
Baby baby baby can't wait to see you later I'm really feeling your vibe so come vibe out with me❤️🤩💕🤤
User 4: looking good baby
User 6: I bet she's talking about mikey
User 15: I ship them high key
Ibrycehall: cutie💕
Mikeybarone: @Ibrycehall back off !!
Chats disabled..
I look at all the comments. Wow hella people are likening my stuff. I hear a knock a car park outside. Next thing I know my mom is calling me to the door. I walk down and go outside.
"Heyyy"
"Hey you look cute"
"Awww thanks what movie are we going to see"
"I don't know yet we will see when we get there"
"Alright well let's go" I say walking to the car. He runs and opens the door for me.
"Aww thanks Mikey"
"No problem" he runs to the other side after. We start driving. We get to the movies and pick out a movie.
++++++
After the movie he drove me home.
"Thanks I'll see you tomorrow at school"
"Alright see you later lil ma" I walk inside and go to my room.
++++++
I wake up to my dad tapping me on the legs.
"Get up little girl"
"I'm up I'm up"
"Get dressed"
"Ok I'll be down in 20" I say as he walks out. I go to my closet and pick out an outfit. I check my phone and send streaks. @Mikeybarone tagged you in a post.

300k likesCan't wait to see you at school today lil baby @Lryic_Yorba1278😊😂🌟User 13: who the hell is @Lryic_Yorba1278Lryic_Yorba1278:  can't wait to see you to Mikey text me😂💯Chats disabled

300k likes
Can't wait to see you at school today lil baby @Lryic_Yorba1278😊😂🌟
User 13: who the hell is @Lryic_Yorba1278
Lryic_Yorba1278:  can't wait to see you to Mikey text me😂💯
Chats disabled...
Mikey's POV
I grab my phone and text her instantly.
*wassup lil ma*
*are you picking me up for school this morning or does my dad need to take me*
*be there in 10*
*alright meet you outside my house* I grab my backpack, charger, headphones, and phone and shove them in my car. I was about to get in when I realized I didn't have shoes on. Damn this girl screwing with my mind. I'm a falling for her. I run back into my house and run upstairs. I grab my black huraches and put them on. I go back to my car and drive to Lryics house. About 10 minutes later I arrive in the front of her house and see her standing in the side walk. She gets in and smiles at me.
"Wassup lil baby your ready for schooll
"Yeah let's go"
"Alright" we start driving when she turns to me.
" does this Bryce guy go to our school"
"Yeah he has our lunch but he sits with his friends"
"Oh ok why don't you sit with him then"
"Cuz I enjoy sitting with you" I see her start to blush. Her phone started ringing so I turn down the music.
Lryics POV
*Hey hoe wassup*
*what school you go to*
*palms middle school why wassup*
*bitch I'm in Cali and I go there*
*what really* I say as I smile and turn red.
*yeah anyways meet me in the front of the school*
*ok will do I'm going to bring my friend tho ok*
*thats fine see you when you get here* she hangs up.
"Who was that" Mikey says while peeling his eyes off of the rode for a quick second.
"My best friend Lauren" we arrive at the school and park. I walk to the front of the school and see Lauren. I drop my bag and run to her. The compact between us was so hard we landed in the floor hugging. We let go and I help her up. Mikey walks up behind me and hands me my bag.
"Thanks lil baby" I say mocking what he always says to me.
"Your welcome lil ma" he reply's.
"Uhhh who's this guy" Lauren says.
"Mikey my new friend we have all the same classes together"
"Wow that's cool where's the office" she says as she backs up.
"Lauren behind y-" I said as I tried to warn her before she bumbs into a guy.
"Uh I'm so sorry" she says while he helps her  up from the ground.
"It's ok and you areee"
"Lauren. Lauren Orlando"
"Nice to meet you I'm Bryce" I turn around and and talk to Mikey.
"That's Bryce"
"Yeah hey Bryce wassup"
"Hey bro"
"She needs help to the office wanna show her"
"Yeah I will catch you later man"
"Peace" he says as he grabs my hand interlacing our fingers. I stare at him in confusion.
"What" he says while looking at me
"Nothing" i say as we start to walk to the cafeteria to go eat something.
❤️❤️❤️
Hey guys hope you like this chapter I'll update one more tonight. Catch you guys later peace✌️✌️✌️✌️