29

Mikey's POV
"Do you think they are even going to like me tho"
"I'm pretty sure they are babe" she says while pecking her lips on my cheek. GOD I love this girl so damn much.
"I'm so nervous, but when I take you home I stay and have dinner right"
"Yeah just in case bring pjs, blankets, pillows, and clothes for tomorrow ok"
"Uhh ok why"
"Because I talked to my dad yesterday before I grabbed my stuff and we are taking you somewhere it's a surprise" she said while giggling a little. Her laugh is so cute. I get up and get dressed in a thrasher shirt with white vans and pants with holes near the knees. It's about like 3:40 now. Time sure does pass by like it's nothing. I gather up my stuff and take it to the car. I come back inside and see her eating some toast.
"Aren't we going to your house to eat soon"
"Yeah but I'm starving" we start laughing I grab her hand and we head to the car. She gets in and I go get her stuff. I close the trunk and hop in the car. Her window was down and her hands outside. We start driving and she motions her hand over the waves of wind blowing. I get an alert on my phone and she checks it.
Bryce the homie- man come over in about 30 mins I need to show you something that I'm going to be doing for my YouTube channel
"It's Bryce he said come over in 30 minutes he has to show you something for his YouTube channel"
"Tell him that I'll be over after we are done eating and that surprise unless you want to go know"
"Yeah let's go know I wanna meet him properly"
"Alright text him that I'm on my way with Lryic be there in 5"
Me- omy with Lryic be there in 5
Bryce the homie- Alright see you then and what's going on with you and her like are you guys dating orrrr
Me- were dating 😂
Bryce the homie- oh ok well see you when you guys get here
Lryics POV
Bryce told Mikey to come over so we are currently at his house. They are shooting a YouTube video when my dad called.
*are you guys almost here your mom said it's almost done*
*no we stopped by at his friends house really quick they are filming a YouTube video and then we will be on our way*
*alright text me when you guys are almost here*
*k love you daddy*
*love you to little girl*
"Mikey we have to leave soon"
"Alright Bryce do you have the editing I gotta go"
"Yeah I got it man see ya later" we walk out of the house and go to the car. About 10 minutes later we arrive at my house we get out but don't get any of the things. We go inside and I introduce Mikey to my parents. Mikey took the time some how to fit in updating insta.

500k likesBabygirl took this of me I love ya baby I'm enjoying the dinner and meeting your family love you lots❤️💕😍😘Chats disabled

500k likes
Babygirl took this of me I love ya baby I'm enjoying the dinner and meeting your family love you lots❤️💕😍😘
Chats disabled....
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Gang gang gang hope you all like this chapter