bitter past

" He killed my parents chandni "

Chandni felt the ground beneath her is disappeard . ' someone killed his parents '

Chadhni cupped his face and look into his eyes, he repeated the same " he . He killed my parents... That basterd took everything away from me "

" who's he " chandni asked while crying. She could see his face muscles tighten. She kept rubbing his back to calm him.

" khurana....  Cabir khurana " his eyes was spitting fire when he took his name.

" my dad started business after he got married to my mom, you know chandni dad always call me lucky charm because after I born his business started running well. Dad is a gem of a Man. He is a workaholic, he believed that a person should not chase success they should honest to their work & work hard . He was right in 10 years dad become the top 20 business man in India, he started opening branches in other countries too.

The much his business grow enemies also grown. I still remember that basterd's company was the best in the field but he was afraid of dad's success, so he threatens dad, once he came to our house and threaten me & mom and said that dad should run away from this field else he'll burn us alive. But dad didn't afraid of him, he complained against him, he was in jail for 2 years, dad and mom had equal shares in the company so dad takes her to the meeting often as he wanted mom also gets to know about the company and the process.

As usual dad take mom to a meeting they always take me with them if they are travelling out of town but that time my exams were going so they left me with Kaka. They finalised the deal & coming back to home, I was waiting for them patiently. They didn't return, I was waiting for them till the next morning, but the news I heard broke me into pieces, that my mom and dad met an accident and they died in the spot. I didn't believed when police informed me I kept waiting for them thinking they will return but in the evening police came with my parents d... Dead bodies..... I was just 14 that time, I begged people to not to take my mom and dad from me . I burned my parents in my hand. I was begging the people to stop it, they forcefully hold my hand and burnt them.

It took me 6 months to accept that they will never come back to me. I don't know how to manage my studies and business. After dad's death lot of people started using my situation. They will come and ask my signatures, I'll sign it without knowing anything  ,it happened for few months once Kaka saw me signing a document without knowing anything, he came and read it. That basterd our manager was changing one of my property in to his name, then Kaka explained me how to handle it. He was helping me in my every steps. When the boys in my age were playing I was in my office and signing deals with the people.

At the age of 19 I bring my company to top 20. You know what I was the youngest business man that time, & in 2 years I bring RAIZADA company to first position. Because of my dad khurana's company lost its values, even before I started my business that company lost it's name.