chapter 17

Advay & chandni standing nervously, since they announced that they are in love to Prachi, she's just standing facing her back to them. Chandni is in the verge of crying , she can't leave her advay even if her mom against this marriage, he becomes the part of her life, a major part without him there is no existence for her , she's nothing without him, advay was rubbing her back ,trying to calm her, but he's also tensed to know her decision, no matter what happens he can't leave his chandni, she's his only family. It's impossible to think about his life without her.

On the other hand Prachi was suppressing her laugh from her kids, she knows they are going to say this soon, she understood when he calls her mom instead of aunt, she understood when her daughter refused to marry her friend's son, she understood when she saw them entering to house.

Advay couldn't take her silence treatment anymore, he blurted out maa I can understand it must be a shock for you, but trust me I won't leave her hand even if you don't accept this marriage, we'll wait for your decision, but I'll take her with me, I can't think about my life without her.

Chandni understood him, she side hugged him, she said she's there for him in every phase of his life through her eyes.

Prachi turned to them besharams don't you want to take your mother's blessing before taking your relationship to next level !

Both saw her with a horrified expression as if she's an alien, Ohh god , come here. She stretched her arms for them both runned to her arms, mom are you okay with our decision asked chandni .

I never said to stop loving him even when I don't know him fully, how can I ask you to stop loving my son, she said, placed her hand on advay's head.

Thank you mom both said in happy tone.

///

Chandni was laughing hardly to see the foods in advay's plate, Prachi make almost 15 dishes for him, you heard it right it's for him, there advay's jaw dropped to the floor after seeing the dishes on the dining table, he so wanted to escape from there, 15 dishes seriously, chandni was enjoying his expressions ,he was so helpless, he looked at his stomach as if burst any minute, Prachi made sure he tastes every dishes. The guards also smiled to see his face, they were talking with Prachi in the evening. Chandni shared almost everything to Prachi, yep almost, she hided their kisses, hugs and mainly they share a single room.

///

Sleeping in separate rooms, uff this brings thunder To their heart. They are habitual of each other's company, it's hard for them to sleep in different rooms.

Advay turned & tossed in his bed, read book, played games in mobile... Ufff what not.. But nothing helped him to get sleep. Chandni's condition also same like advay. She tried hard to sleep, but she's missing his warmth, she was laying on the bed and looked at her chest where he keeps his head in every night, she's so frustrated. She wanted to run to his room and take him in her arms and sleep. But Prachi... Uff what will her mother thinks if she saw them sleeping in a same room. Argh..

//

Enough is enough advay. .. You can't sleep without her nor she... You will sleep in her room at night, & back to your room before mom wakes. Yep this will be okay.. Advay said to himself and walked towards his baby's room.

///

He peeped into her room and saw she was tossing and turning in her bed, so it's not only me who's suffering, good.
He silently went to her bed and placed his head on her chest ,wrapped his one arms around her waist, chandni sucked her breath in ,& looked at him ugh monster, get off me .

What the hell did she called me monster, A monster.....

What? Why are you looking at me like this, you know what you are not helping me to sleep, it's your fault , now I'm habitual of you, how can I sleep, now go & vanish in the air just like you did in few minutes back.

Ohh my Baby girl you think I'm your imagination.. How cute...

He take his face near to her neck and started kissing her, he was giving confirmation that he's real, chandni gasped loudly when she felt his lips on her neck, he slids down her dress from shoulder and started placing kisses, chandni sucked his cologne it's so addictive, it's drives her crazily whenever he comes close to her, his hand was already under her night dress, she flipped their position & came above him ,she quickly removed his T-shirt and started kissing his chest, advay gasped loudly when he felt her lips on his nipples, uggh wild cat... Stop kissing me there.. Argh you are inviting trouble for you.. Stop biting baby girl, it won't be good for you.. .
She licked him to sooth his pain, he quickly flipped their position, now he's above her, he was breathing heavily, you invited a monster for yourself baby girl, you should pay for it, he removed her tops and about to unclasp the last piece on top, she nodded negativly. That's bad baby girl, you make me half naked, & you are allowing me to remove your dress, relax baby, you are mine, everything of you is mine.. He said while caressing her face, she slowly removed her hands and allowed him.
You are beautiful chandni.. He said while his eyes eating her up. Soon the room filled with chandni's moan.
Baby please wear your top else I can't control myself, he said while handing her tops to her, she shyly wear her tops, advay placed his head on her chest, & said sleep baby.. It's late..

//*

Prachi was searching advay in whole house but he was no where, she doubted that advay is in chandni's room. She was cent percent right, they both were sleeping in each others arms, gladly chandni was in her tops, so Prachi had no idea what happened last night. She smiled and closed the door without making noise.

Chandni pushed advay when she saw it's already morning, & he's peacefully sleeping on her, what baby, why you pushed me, he asked with a sleepy voice. Advay hurry up it's 7am mom must be woke up already. Please go to your room.
ohhh shit I forgot that.. He was about to open the door, chandni called him from back advay please take your T-shirt , advay smirked at her and wear his T-shirt Thank god I didn't wear shirt last night, remember you rip off some button in my shirt last time he said & winked at her. Advay...... Chandni called him a complain tone and pushed him out of her room. Advay smiled at her antics and went back to his room.

///

Prachi & AdNi had dinner, advay cleard his throat " I'm going to my room, good night " he said & walks to his room, he stopped in the middle when Prachi called him. " you can go to Chandu's room if you want, I can understand you can't sleep in different room, I won't mind you sleep in her room, I trust you. Adni had a mild heart attack when Prachi said that " what!! I saw you in her room in the morning, if you forget mine and your papa's marriage was love marriage, so I can understand " she said to chandni. Chandni gulped her saliva and runned towards her room. Prachi smiled at advay & went to her room. Advay thanked Prachi mentally & went to chandni's room .