Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.5 ["No one deserves this pain."]

Melody

“You shouldn’t have done that.” His words stung and I found fear taking over me.

There was no use in denying it any longer, I was terrified of Jason. Absolutely petrified of all he was capable of doing to me. I knew about his strength and structure, his intelligence and good looks. Each one of them a deadly weapon on their own, but Jason had them all which made him lethal.

He forcefully grabbed onto my hips, squeezing so tight I’m sure it was leaving a bruise, and made me stand up. He pulled me up so that my back was to his face; all I could see was the dark wall a few feet in front of me. He walked backwards holding onto my shoulders; forcing me to walk back with him.

I felt his cold hands go under my t-shirt and gently caress by bare back. His hands went up and down, up and down. They went up to my bra strap and then back down again. He did this for what felt like forever. His hands were stone cold against the heat-filled skin of my back, making me shudder. I began to get even more scared; I had no idea what he was planning on doing. Maybe he had a knife and he’d stab into my spine. But if that was the case, why not just get it over with? And if I was right, wouldn’t he be running the cool steel of the knife up and down my skin instead of just his hands?

He stopped, his hands resting just below the strap of my bra. That’s when he spread out his hands. His thumbs digging into my spine and his palms spread across my back, his fingers pressed into my ribs just below my breasts.

He did this so suddenly, so powerfully that my back curved, my shoulders tensed up and my head dropped. The way my back was arched caused my hoodie and t-shirt to rise a bit up my back and drop further below my stomach. I’m guessing I looked pretty much like a hunch back now.

Jason knew exactly where to press. It wasn’t a pressure point, but whatever he was doing was causing my muscles and bones to react to his demand, as if they had a mind of their own controlled by Jason’s cold touch.

I felt him bend down so that his stomach was now gently grazing my exposed back and his head was next to mine, his mouth next to my ear. I got even more uncomfortable, the position we were in was making me scared as you could only imagine. It was making me paranoid; paranoid he was going to do something, taking the only thing I needed to keep from me. My bare skin being exposed was making mu suspicion even worse.

“You’re my puppet.” He whispered almost seductively.

What was he trying to do?

“I control your every move.” He paused. I shut my eyes. My breaths were shaky, sharp. “I can do whatever I want with you.” Another pause. “With just the pull of a...”

He pressed his thumbs into my back bone with even more force. His fingers that were buried in between the bones of my ribs started to pull out, again with even more force applied. It was like my skeleton was being used for some science project, the teacher trying to separate my ribs as if they’d click back together afterwards, using my spine for support so he could be more powerful. He grimaced.

“..String.” I snapped up. I didn’t hit him though, because obviously he knew what way my body was going to react, he knew I was going to snap up straight from my hunchback posture, so he stood up straight just before I did.

I whimpered in pain. I was in such a stiff crouch and that meant that when I snapped up so sudden and abrupt; my back cracked and my ribs felt like they were being crushed. Although, I think I was only feeling this pain because when I was unwillingly standing up straight again, Jason’s hands were still in the same place and he was still digging into my spine and ribs.