Down The Train Tracks. ~Ch.12 ["I'm just your kidnapper."]

**At some point in this chapter, someone is going to be playing the piano. I just wanted to let you all know that the link to what it sounds like is over there. ---->

Don't get thrown off by the song either, click it. I promise it's beautiful piano piece. :D Mkay, happy reading! :)**

Darkness was replaced with light as the closet doors were slowly pulled open. Jason looked down at me, and I looked up at him. Wonder swept over my expression and through my body when I saw his face. His angelic face that I couldn’t help but feel attracted to. The light glistened behind him, sparks flew in his caramel brown eyes, and his jaw was perfectly defined as his hand reached out towards me.

“I’m not going to hurt you,” he spoke softly. His voice made my eyes light up; when I heard it, I automatically calmed down. Trust and comfort was always embedded in his tone, even when he was shouting. You know it’s not him when he’s shouting. Everyone has two sides to them, two creatures constantly playing on their shoulder, directing them in which way to go.

Some always listen to the angel; some always listen to the devil or demon. No one ever really goes with the two of them, no one, that is, except for Jason. He can’t make up his mind, sometimes he listens to the directions of the little white creature, other times it’s the one dressed in dark red that represents the unholy flames of Hell.

Right or left, it’s a non-stop struggle for him, trying to pick between the two.

That’s what makes Jason peculiar, different. That’s what makes Jason, Jason.

“Melody, or Melody-Krystal?”

“Melody,” I responded straight away.

I reached up, trusting him. Although, the closer to his hand I got, the more hesitant I became.

He took my hand lovingly; the warmth of his grip was soothing. With his strength, he brought me to my feet, guiding me out of the wardrobe and over to the bed. He sat down still holding my hand, and pulled me down on his lap. His chin rested on my shoulder. He moved his arm so that it was around my waist, resting by my stomach. With his other, he grabbed my free hand and did the same. Our fingers intertwined, arms resting down on my lap close to my stomach.

“You have a very pretty name,” I looked down at our hands, “Melody.”

I sighed.

“And I thought you were eighteen, seventeen at least.”

I sighed again.

“Although, you weren’t lying about anything else; your mother’s name is Destiny, your father is deceased, you do live where you said, you do go to the school you said,” this time he sighed.

“Jason, I-” I gulped, “I’m sorry.”

“There’s no need to be.”

“Bu-”

“No, Mel, it’s okay. There’s hardly a difference, and I can still call you Mel. You didn’t lie about your age, because you never said what age you were. You were being sneaky about it though; you knew I thought you were older, and you didn’t mention. But why would you? I’m just your kidnapper,” he sounded hurt. To tell you the truth, I was hurt at him saying that, too.

“Jas-” I tried cutting him off, but it was no use.

I still haven’t raised my head.

“Lesson learned, I guess; ask what you want to know or you won’t find out. I know I kidnapped you, Melody, and I don’t expect anything from you but your full co-operation. I told you Johnson was coming; I was nothing but honest with you. I told you things that I haven’t told anyone else before. In fact, I told you everything I didn’t tell anyone else. I asked for you to be straight with me because I was trying to protect you from Johnson, I even gave you a chance to escape this, but no, you still didn’t leave. You told me I had your co-operation, when you were lying to me the whole time. I took you away, Melody, and I’m sorry for that, but you should have just told me. I wouldn’t have gotten mad,” he kissed my neck, “just like I’m not getting mad now. You have to trust me, Melody,” he kissed my neck again, going further up this time. “Do you trust me, Melody?” Again, he kissed me, closer to my face this time as well.