2

Hey guys!!

On your all's insistence I decided to extend it to FS i.e. four or five shots depending on the response.

"That day was Khushi's birthday Aakash, I was just preparing Aaloo puri for her nothing special and I got a earful from you for me and my sister and you went called my sister a character less girl who lured your sister's husband!!"

Everyone were shell shocked hearing it.

"If my sister lured shyam in her beauty then he should have refrained and tell about this to you all, and Anjaliji should have kept him in control so that he can't go behind another woman but no she was living in her happy world where nothing bad can happen and her brothers were hurting others for her!!"

Payal's head spinned and she felt dizzy. She held her head and lost her balance. Aakash immediately held her.

"Payal!!"

"Jiji!!"

"Payal Bhabhi"

"Payal Bitiya!!"

Everyone shouted her name panicked to see her fainting while Anjali was rereading the files and recalling Payal's words.

"Aakash take her to the room!!" Arnav ordered while dialling for the doctor.

Aakash picked her up ran towards their room and everyone followed behind.

Aakash laid her down and on the bed and started rubbing her hands while Khushi rubbed her feet.

NK sprinkled some water on her face hoping her to get up but she didn't. Everyone were scared now as usually a person gets up of twitch their eyes if water is sprinkled on the face.

After few minutes doctor came and asked everyone to wait outside while she checked Payal.

After 5 minutes which looked like hours doctor came outside with tensed face

"What happened to her doctor??" Aakash was the first one to ask.

"You should have shown this concern earlier Mister, what's the use of this now!! She is suffering from Hypotension, anaemia hypovolemia!!" She said sternly

"Wasn't she eating properly??"

Seeing their shocked faces she understood that they don't even know if she was eating properly or not.

"It isn't good for a young woman like her to be diagnosed if hypotension. She is stressed too much which caused hypotension and lack of food and nutrients caused her anaemia and hypovolemia"

"Bring her to hospital after she wakes up as I have to do some tests then only I can say more. I have given her a saline drip and she will wake up in 30 minutes or so feed her a healthy diet not too oily and bring her to hospital by evening or tomorrow!!"

"I'm prescribing some vasopressin supplements and iron tablets give her after she eats food!!"

"Take care!!" She said giving her the paper to Khushi and left from there.

"Wow!!!"

"Why are you all standing here, go and see if your precious di needs anything!!" Khushi snapped sarcastically.

She was shocked that her sister can suffer from so many diseases.

She didn't understand hypotension and hypovolemia but she understood that they are very serious diseases seeing the serious look on the doctors face.