5

Hello gals!!

I'm back with an update for which you all were waiting from ages.

This chapter is dedicated to penbegungor1 Arshichamkili9 fffan123 Babystories1503 nidz1995

So let's start reading.

Aakash entered the room and stood rooted seeing Payal so weak and fragile. She was about to get up but fell down on the bed due to her weakness.

He immediately marched towards her and helped her to lay properly.

"Why are you getting up from the bed, do you need anything??"

"Yes, I want to use the loo."

"Ok, let me help you!" Saying this he helped her to the washroom and back to her bed.

"What happened to you suddenly, you were alright in the morning??"

"I don't know Aakash. Maybe it's because they transfused blood!!" 

"I'm sorry Payal, I never knew I was hurting you unknowingly...!"

He was cut off by Payal who said

"It's ok Aakash never mind, now it doesn't matter as I filed for Divorce."

"I came to know it. Why Payal, why didn't you tell me the injustice happened to you by my mother. I didn't know she used to behave so bad with you!!"

"It's all in the past, I'm moving on for good so it really doesn't matter!"

"No Payal, don't say such things, I don't want to divorce you, I really love you Payal. Give me a chance please, to redeem my self."

"Why Aakash, why shall I give you a chance when I lost the hope of a happy future with you. It's not even six months we are married and see my condition, imagine my condition in next couple of years. I'll cease to exist!!"

"No, please Payal, I'm sorry on behalf of my mother. I promise I won't allow anyone to bad mouth you  not even my mother, heck if you want I'll live separately from my mother with you!!"

"No Aakash, I don't want to separate a son from his mother. You see my middle class parents never taught me to break families. They taught me how to keep a family untied not to divide it and who knows if your mother will curse me for separating her son from her."

"She won't tell any thing to you Payal, I promise."

"Leave all this Aakash, please sign the papers and forward them to me as I have to submit them in the court via my lawyer!"

"No Payal, I'm not going to sign them!!" He said firmly.

"Ohh! you don't have to sign until you find a new maid for your house or a rich and suitable daughter in law for your mother. I'll wait till then!"

"Maid? Have you gone nuts Payal, you aren't maid of our house instead you are my wife."

"But your mother thinks totally opposite of you, I'm sure she is happy on knowing that I filed for divorce. Weren't you the one who was regretting going against your mother and marrying me, then what changed now??" She asked genuinely confused with him.