last shot

Heya!!

Sorry for disappearing for a month. First it was Ramzan and then I joined a research centre so it's keeping me busy.

This update is dedicated to my Artafae, my rose penbegungor1 She is travelling to Turkey this week, so happy journey! <3

Ignore the typos. :p

_____________________________

3 years later

RM

"Maa Dadi Di!!" Aakash entered calling out for them.

"What happened?" They asked seeing him happy after such a long time.

"I met Payal today.."

"That's good what did she say??" Anjali asked hoping for a good news

"She agreed to give me a chance after such a long time.." Aakash sighed blissfully sitting on the sofa.

"Really??"

"Yes Di and I'm glad she did.." 

"Obviously she ought to give seeing your efforts or either she got fed up with your constant pestering.."

"Diii." Aakash whined

"Ok relax, but Aakash be careful one wrong move, you are gone.."

"I know di, I'm scared to disappoint or hurt her again.."

"Don't be Aakash, just take your relationship how it goes, you don't need to be cautious. Just be yourself and please make her your first priority. We can manage on our own but remember she only has you.."

"Ok di.."

"So when is she coming to live with us???"

"No she isn't coming, she says we should first start meeting each other like in dating and take our relationship one step at a time and I agreed as I didn't want to pressurize her for anything.."

"She is right, you both need to start your relationship from the scratch. Forget the past and move on.."

"I'm so happy for you bitwa!!" Nani said kissing Aakash's forehead.

"Ok, I have to go and get ready. We both are going on a date.." Aakash announced getting up and rushing towards his room.

Arnav was silent spectator. He was happy for his brother but at the same time envied him. He too wants Khushi back in his life but she is not willing to see his face.

He went to her house many times only to meet angry faces of Guptas. She won't even come in front of him.

Aakash's Room.

"Aakash bitwa!!" Manorama called seeing him busy choosing a shirt.

"Maa, please come in.."

"I heard finally Payal decided to give you a chance.

"Yes Maa and I'm very happy she did!"

"That's good, but bitwa if by any chance you both want to move out then you can. No one will say anything to you both, I'll make sure of that."

"What are you saying Maa, and no we both won't be moving out when she comes to live here. This is her home like it's mine."

"Yes, but I think she will be uncomfortable to live with us especially me."