4

Hey Guys!!

I know I'm very late to update but this will be my routine until the month of May as I'm very much busy till then.

You all please, please bear with this for 2 months then I promise I'll be regular for 2 months i.e. May and June.

This chapter is dedicated to MitalChauhan8  If not for her nagging then I wouldn't have updated today. So in a way thank her.

You won't believe that I forgot this storyline. I had to re-read my story to write.

"What happened to Chamkili, why is she being so rude??" Lavanya asked no one in particular.

"Because she knows that she is at fault here and now she is just trying to cover up her mistakes by snapping at everyone!!" Mami said distantly

"Mami please!!"

"Maa please!!"

Aakash and Arnav pleaded her to stop.

"Hello Hi Bye Bye why are you both stopping me when I'm telling the truth!!"

"You are wrong Mami so are we. We all punished both of them for no fault of theirs and Aakash I didn't expect you to be so negligent of your wife. Before your marriage, you promised to keep her happy and after it, you neglected her like a piece of trash. Why did you do that to her??" Arnav questioned

"Bhai I never knew that she was unhappy, I thought everything was fine...."

"Unbelievable Aakash!! Mami used to taunt your wife in front of everyone and made her work more than HP does and you didn't notice it?? Are you living in this house??"

"I thought she will manage and she never complained to me about anything!!"

"Bravo Aakash!!"

"You don't need to correct him Arnav when you are guilty here!!" Nani said from behind.

Everyone was shocked hearing Nani take Arnav's name instead of Chote.

"You played with a girl's feelings, you destroyed her happiness, bounded her by a contract, made her life a living hell, tortured her. I'm ashamed to call you my grandson. You can never be my Ratna's son, you truly are Arvind Malik's son!!"

"Nani I...."

Nani turned away and addressed Aakash

"I want to go to the hospital, will you take me there??"

"Sure Dadi But Khushiji denied me to meet Payal!!"

"She denied you not me."

"Ok, come let's leave!!"

Aakash was about to leave with his Dadi when Lavanya called out.

"Aakash see this...!!" She said pointing to the file in her hand.

"What is it?" Nani asked

"Payal filed for Divorce!!" Lavanya replied shocking everyone.

"Hello Hi Bye Bye!! Why did she do that?"

"Or else what should she do Manorama, destroy her whole life with a man who doesn't respect his wife and stand for her in front of his mother, or live her whole life  by hearing your taunts and humiliation in front of everyone!!" Nani snapped exhausted.

"Dadi we need to meet Payal now!!"

Aakash said and moved out of the house followed by Nani and Lavanya.