•1•

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Not revised.

Taehyung wrapped long legs around the person to his right, hugging them close and breathing in the fresh soapy smell. He squirmed and pushed his bottom out to feel for the body on his left.

It was empty.

Taehyung pushed himself up, rubbing his eyes and pouting when he found that Hoseok wasn't laying next to him.

"Hobi?"

Taehyung turned to see a sleeping Jungkook next to him, eyebrows knitted.

"Hobi!?"

Taehyung tried a little louder, blinking to chase away the sleep from his eyes. Jungkook groaned next to him, pulling him back down and bringing him close to his chest.

"You know he's out in the mornings. I don't know why you always call out for him." The bunny mumbled. His sleep ridden voice vibrating against Taehyung neck.

"So? I like making sure."

Taehyung snapped with a pout, looking around the room, bored now that he was awake.

"Let's get up already."

Jungkook groaned,"No, I'm still sleepy."

Taehyung whined, trying to unhook the muscular arm around his waist.

"Kookie~ let's get up and play."

Taehyung's tail twitched to life, trapped in between Jungkook's legs. The bunny groaned loudly, letting go of the pup and facing the other side. Taehyung got up, stretching his arms and yawning lightly. He smacked the younger on the back, pushing him.

"Kookie come on!"

The bunny stayed put, not budging.

Taehyung huffed and pulled at one of the hybrids long white ears. Jungkook growled lightly and lifted his head, hair messy and wild. He frowned at Taehyung but the latter simply smiled cutely.

"Please? Im hungry."

Wide brown eyes twinkled as Jungkook clicked his tongue, huffing and lifting himself from the bed.

Taehyung giggled and bounced out the bed, running to bathroom to wash up. Jungkook sat on the bed for a while, blinking and just thinking of how sleepy he was.