•2•

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Not revised

Hoseok doesn't know how it happened. How he ended up with two little, hybrids. He never thought this would be his life.

He was happy though, waking up to fluffy tails and soft smiles.

Taehyung was currently bathing with Jungkook, the sounds of giggles and laughs echoing into the hall.

Hoseok was cooking breakfast, making a light meal with not too much meat. Jungkook got sick when he ate too much meat.

Taehyung on the other hand, wanted meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Hoseok placed food in plates and set them down. He headed to the fridge to get strawberry milk for Taehyung and apple juice for Jungkook.

After setting the table he went to the bathroom.

He opened the door and stepped inside, it was steamy. Taehyung was pouring water over Jungkook's head, while straddling his lap.

Hoseok huffed a small laugh, leave it to Taehyung to always find his way onto someone's lap.

"Come on guys, time to get out."

Taehyung groaned, clinging onto the bunny and shaking his head. Hoseok rolled his eyes, Jungkook's face was pressed up against the pups wet chest.

"Don't make me repeat myself Tae." The elder threatened.

The boy whined lightly before turning around and telling Jungkook rinse his head. The bunny did so, minding the light brown ears that twitched on his head.

Hoseok went to the room and grabbed some clothes along with a body lotion.

"Here guys, hurry up or your food will get cold."

"Hobi, I want you to change me."

Taehyung stood in the tub, water dripping from his naked frame. Jungkook just watched, gently squeezing the excess water from his long ears.

"Baby, you can do that yourself."

Taehyung frowned, pink lips pushing out adorably. Hoseok groaned internally, rolling his sleeves up and grabbing a towel.

"Fine."

The pup yipped, shaking his head to dry his ears. Hoseok squinted as water droplets flew everywhere.

"Tae, your getting everything wet."

The boy just gave a sheepish smile, stepping out the tub and letting the elder dry him down with the towel.