03.

Another thing that I hate is when he comes home drunk, especially when I already told him not to drink too much at a party.

•••

"Hello?" Jihoon's voice was heard through the phone. Seungcheol adjusted Soonyoung who was currently supported by him and Seokmin.

"Hello? Jihoon? Seungcheol here, Soonyoung's drunk.. Mind if you open the door for us? We're already at the carpark." Jihoon immediately turned off the phone and unlocked the door, waiting for the three to arrive. Just a few minutes later, Jihoon sees his drunk boyfriend asleep on Seungcheol's back.

"God, I told the idiot to not get drunk, yet he did... Come on, get in." Jihoon made way for Seokmin and Seungcheol, with the oldest gently laying Soonyoung on the couch. It wasn't even a moment later when Soonyoung puked on the carpet.

"Ew, man! The carpet!" Seokmin shouted in disgust. Seungcheol shook his head, sighing. Jihoon bit his lips, before looking at the two.

"Thank you for bringing him home.. I'll handle him from here." Seokmin eyed him, "Are you sure, hyung? You sure you don't need any help?" Jihoon nodded.

"Okay... I hope Soonyoung gets well soon. Update us?" Seungcheol said as he and Seokmin walked to the door. Jihoon sighed, smiling a bit then nodding. "Of course. Thank you again. Stay safe, you two."

When Seungcheol and Seokmin left, Jihoon locked the door and went back to tend to Soonyoung's condition. He took away the carpet, changed Soonyoung's clothes, took off his shoes and covered Soonyoung with a warm blanket.

"I already told you not to get drunk... You didn't listen, again." Jihoon quietly nagged at the sleeping Soonyoung, holding his hand and caressing his knuckles with his thumb soothingly.

"Good night," Jihoon pecked Soonyoung's forehead before he went into their shared room to sleep.

•••

"Jihoon... You sure you're okay?" Jihoon had been starving himself, overworking and more. His eyebags were dark from lack of sleep, making him look like a panda.

"I'm... fine." Jihoon answered, but he sounded pathetic. Jeonghan looked at Jihoon pitifully. Jihoon didn't want to end the relationship, but he knew he had to. Especially if the relationship only caused him to be mostly upset because of the other male.

"You know, Jihoonie, you should really rest and eat. Stop overworking yourself. It's worrying," Jihoon shook his head, "I said I'm fine, don't worry about me."

"Jihoon..."

"I already said I'm fine!" Jihoon bellowed, eyes looking all fierce. He then realised what he just did, before his facial expression softened, head hung low. "I-I'm sorry, hyung. I-I'll just.. go to my room." With that, Jihoon shuffled back to his room quickly, not wanting Jeonghan to see his teary eyes.

"What do I do with you, Lee Jihoon..." Jeonghan mumbled, ruffling his hair in frustration. It hurt him to see Jihoon act like that, especially when he knew that Soonyoung wasn't exactly worth it.

•••

Soonyoung was sitting on the couch and munching on some cereal when he noticed the familiar notebook he had found a while back. He eats one more spoon before putting the bowl down and grabbing the notebook.

He flips to another page.

Travelling around the world might be fun, like how you toyed with my feelings.

Soonyoung frowns at that quote. Who toyed with whose feelings? He decided to shrug it off and proceed on with reading the page.

We got to go to Japan, Tokyo, together! It was probably the only chance we had after so long to go overseas together. A time when we could spend time happily together. But he had decided to throw that chance away easily by leaving me alone in the middle of nowhere.